ʙɴʜᴀ ᴄʀᴏꜱꜱᴏᴠᴇʀ

Author's notes: Heyyy guys! This chapter won't in any way connect to the epilogue (which will be out in a few days) so don't worry if you think you might miss some important information in this chapter. Just a warning, there are BNHA spoilers if you have just started watching this series!

But for now, please enjoy this brand new chapter! ❤

"ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɪꜰ ɪᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏꜱ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ." 

ᴊᴇʀʏᴋᴏ

"Did you feel it?" I excitedly ask my husband who has the side of his pale face pressed against my stomach, crimson red eyes sparkling. "Did you feel that kick?"

"I did," he says quietly, fingers trailing along my leg. "Still can't believe we're having twins."

"You did say you wanted more than one child," I tease him and laugh when he snorts at this.

"I did," he hums with delight and snuggles closer to my stomach. "Just one more month to go."

"Just one more month to go," I repeat as I run my fingers through his silver hair, smiling. "Hey, do you think you could get me some of that leftover pie you made yesterday?"

"Sure," he immediately answers me as he gets off the bed, stumbling to his feet and winking at me. "Whatever my wonderful wife wants."

Rolling my eyes fondly at this, I watch the Fox Sin of Greed leave our bedroom and shut the door behind him. Once I sit kneeling down on the bed, I start to do the breathing exercises Elizabeth taught me before we left the Kingdom of Liones.

It's been a month since Elizabeth's and Meliodas's wedding and since Ban, Zeldris, Gelda, Aldro, my mother and I have come back to the Demon realm. There was a lot of work to be done in order to fix and restore the rest of the city but fortunately, we're nearly done now. 

Several Demons still disapprove of the fact that I've married a Human but the majority of them are actually really excited to see new Royal blood joining the family. So far, I've only told my family and close friends about the twins but I think it would be a nice surprise if my people found out after I give birth.  

Ban and Gelda have been helping a lot with fixing the city while Aldro has stayed by my side in the palace as I continue to run this kingdom. Jericho and Aldro decided in the end that Jericho would stay back in the Kingdom of Liones to continue being a Holy Knight but Aldro will visit her every once in a while of course. Zeldris is now the General of the Demon Army while my mother has become the head of the palace which means she's in charge of all the guards, the maids, and anyone else staying at the palace. So I would say we're all doing pretty well.

I blink when sudden winds make a mess of the curtains near the balcony and out of nowhere, these strong winds manage to knock down several items in the bedroom.

"What the hell?" I whisper and straighten my back to get a closer look.

My eyes widen when I see small blue sparkles drifting along with the winds so I raise my hand to use my magic but the moment my dark magic comes into contact with these sparkles, it makes a terrible hissing sound and immediately comes back to me, as if it was burned.

"Hey beautiful, I also got you some of that dessert Amara made last night—"

"Ban, stay back!" I yell and then let out a tiny scream when the winds suddenly shove him back against the wall and he drops everything he's holding. "Ban!"