13 | blessings & curses

(Y/N)'s POV:

I don't know how long I was lying there before I heard it.

"(Y/N)?! (Y/N) WHERE ARE YOU GOD DAMN IT?" I heard him shout from the corridor.

Bakugo.

I wanted to call out, but I couldn't move. Was he checking the classrooms?

"(Y/N)?!" I heard a nearby door open and saw a flashlight shine into the classroom.

"I-I'm here," was all my weakened lungs could manage.

Thankfully it was enough, the light got closer and he found me.

"Oh god, why are you always hurt?" he swore and kneeled next to me putting the flashlight down, "Are you alright? Let me see, is it as bad as the USJ? Do you need an ambulance?" he rambled in an almost angry tone.

"I-I'm fine," I whispered, wiping the trickle of blood from my nose. I really wasn't in a bad shape at all, having only taken two punches all I really had was a bit of a bloody nose and felt a bruise on my side, Bakugo seemed to have understood. However, emotionally I was in a whole different state.

"Hey, you're gonna be okay," he said in a surprisingly soft tone. Had he noticed my tears.

Without thinking I slumped into his arms and sobbed into his shoulder.

Looking back I would have expected him to push me away, tell me I should toughen up, yet in that moment, he just gently wrapped his arms around me.

"It's okay, no one's gonna hurt you anymore, I got you," he whispered, "C'mon let's go see the others, we're all looking for you."

I nodded and we got up, finally regrouping with the teachers and other students outside. The police and several other pro heroes were at the scene.

"Listen up!" Aizawa looked about five times more tired than usual, "We just had another attack from the League of Villains, we can only assume as another attempt on All Might's life who has now been-"

I had stopped listening at "League of Villains". Shoto was with them? The same people who attacked us at the USJ? The same people who almost killed me and a few other students? The same people who wanted All Might dead? Had he always been apart of them?
My mind went back to the day I had woken up in hospital, when he came to see me. Was that all a lie?

It was then I noticed how light headed I was feeling. My palms were sweating and I felt a dizzy feeling press against my skull.

"Hey what's wrong?" I had forgotten Bakugou was standing right next to me, "You don't look too good."

"I just need to get out of here," I felt myself tear up again, "Can you please take me home?"

I felt stupid for asking him this. We weren't that close, despite hanging out together a little bit in school. But I was just so shaken up I knew I just needed someone there and for some reason I just trusted him in that moment.

"Sure. I'll just drop you off though," he said shortly, yet I was so thankful to hear those words.

After a quick check by Recovery Girl, who confirmed my physical injuries were minor we were just about to head to the bus stop when Aizawa stopped me.

"(L/N), you'll have to report what happened to you. Any detail you can remember please," it was only then I noticed the man in the police uniform standing next to him notepad and pen at the ready.

The encounter with Shoto played in front of my eyes again, which made the dizziness get even stronger, "I was separated from Kirishima and Bakugou," I tried to focus, "Some weird green light appeared and I woke up in a classroom," choosing my words wisely I continued, "there I encountered a-" my voice broke off, "A Villain."