02 | the training schedule

(Y/N)'s POV:

"Let's get back to class." Uraraka suggested, getting up.

We'd been sitting with the other girls from 1-A and they told me basically anything I had to know about U.A high school.

Back in class, Aizawa seemed to finally have rolled his sleeping bag back up and was looking through papers.

"Settle down." he said with a bored voice. "Me and my fellow teachers have assigned you into groups of two based on your abilities." he cleared his throat. "Kirishima, Mina and Kaminari, you're the only group of three. Bakugou and Midoriya..."

"BASED ON ABILITIES?" Bakugou made the whole class jump. "I'VE GOT THE SAME ABILITIES AS THAT NERD?" he shouted furiously.

Midoriya flinched again.

Poor Midoriya.

I gave him a encouraging look to try to cheer him up. He looked utterly petrified. But honestly, who wouldn't be?

After Bakugou finally settled down, Aizawa continued.

"Uraraka and Tsuyu..." Aizawa named group after group.

Who where they going to put me in with? They never experienced my abilities before.

"Todoroki and (L/N)." Aizawa looked up.

Wait, what? They put me with Todoroki?

The explanation: "Because your quirks are similar." didn't seem to satisfy Todoroki ether.

Out of everyone here I was teamed up with the one person that didn't even bother introducing themselves to me. Great.

After the rest of the groups were made, Aizawa told us to sit together and start off on a rough draft of the training plan. We only had one lesson, because the afternoons were usually used for actual hero practice.

"Alright." I turned my chair around and sat opposite Todoroki. "We haven't formally met jet. I'm (L/N) (Y/N). Nice to meet you." I smiled.

"I'm Todoroki Shouto." he said shortly.

Okay, talking wasn't going to be an option here.

"Our quirks are alike, that's an advantage we have to the rest. So let's see how we can train in the best way." I looked up.

"I think physical training should be the center." he shrugged.

I nodded.

"Yeah. We also need some space to practice with the ice and fire stuff. I need to work on merging them to get water." I explained, taking some notes.

"The beach?" Todoroki suggested.

I agreed and continued with the notes.

Todoroki hardy said anything and I had a feeling something was bothering him.

"Is something wrong?" I asked as the lesson was reaching an end.

"I just met you, why answer such a personal question?" he said coldly.

"Sorry to offend you or something." I raised my hands. "Hey, I have an idea. Why don't we be friends? Then I'm allowed to ask personal questions." I smiled, trying to ignore how rude he was being.

Todoroki raised his eyebrows.

"Friends? I didn't come here to make friends.." he sighed, "but, I guess, since we'll be training together, why not." he looked at me.

"Alright. In that case I get to call you Shouto." I smirked.

"Don't push it." finally, he grinned too.