a/n

heyyy
so first of all:
what the heckk, my fanfic's got 5k reads, almost 200 votes & 100 comments?? where did that come from??
THANK YOU SM I'M SO HAPPY PPL LIKE IT!!

but that all aside i have some news,
this story is a bit over a year old and i have to say, my writing's not the same as it was back then. i've been writing a lot! a whole book as a school project & a short story for a school contest (got 2nd place eyy). so i wanted to tell you that instead of focussing on a new part, i'll be editing the whole story. this might sound a bit boring & i know some of you've been hoping for an update but i'll also be adding small parts to the plot that might make a bit of a difference ...
which takes me to the actual reason i decided to write this whole text, some of you have been commenting and messaging me about rei (L/N) and how shouto's mum's also called rei. yeah so that completely slipped my mind when i first came up with the idea of this fanfic and since more and more have been making me aware of it, i myself have gotten quite annoyed with it.
so i've decided to let you pick a new name for him. he's "your" brother after all ;))
i'd prefer it to be a japanese name, but i'd be happy to hear your thoughts on it either way!
so don't be shy to comment a name that you like!

don't worry, "Heroes" will continue!!
Xx