Chapter 16.

April Eighth 2013 - MONDAY (All Rights Reserved)

She remembered how much she loved him, and now she loved him so much because she remembered how much he has been through, she ran up the stairs and into her bedroom with Alec. He was staring at the door longingly. Then suddenly he snapped out of it, it was then that he had noticed that Alessa was just standing there in the door.

"Baby, you didn't leave?" He asked and she shook her head, tears streaming down her face. "I'm sorry, I didn't. I didn't remember everything and I just didn't know your reason for everything, but, but now I remember, and now I know, I know your reason for everything and I am just so damn sorry for just walking out the door like that, you didn't need me to leave along with everyone else. So, I'm sorry." She whispered the last part and ran up to him. He was sitting upright on the bed, then he grabbed her and pulled her down into his lap.

She straddled his lap, and he grabbed her face and pulled her in for a kiss. "I love you." He whispered and she sniffled. "I love you too." She said whilst tears were streaming down her face. He gently rubbed the back of his finger across the bruises on her face. "I'm sorry, I'm so damn sorry." He told her, and she nodded.

"It's okay. Don't worry." She smiled sadly at him. "God, I thought I lost you there for a minute, I was so scared, I thought I fucked up our relationship, you know I can't have that." He told her and she nodded. "Yeah, I know. I wasn't leaving in the first place, just needed some time that is all. But now I remember and I wont do that again." She told him, and he nodded.

"I'll stop doing this to you, I promise."

"Alec, please, don't make a promise you cannot keep, please, I know this isn't the last time, I know you won't stop, because I know you. You doing this...this is you. So, don't promise anything because I'm not stupid enough to believe your promises on stuff like this anymore." She told him, and he nodded.

"I know baby, but, you know, I'm trying not to, I'm trying to stop. I swear, I will do anything, and everything I can to stop doing this to you because I feel horrible for doing this to you, I just can't stop. you do understand what I mean right?" He asked her, and she nodded.

"Uh yeah, I understand. I get what you mean." she nodded, and he smiled at her and caressed her cheek lightly. "I love you, baby, and I really mean that." He told her, she nodded and laid into his shoulder. "I love you too, baby." She mumbled into his shoulder.

"Babe...Can you go cover up your bruises? I feel horrible looking at them." He asked her, and she nodded and got up. "Sorry, forgot you don't like seeing them." She told him and walked to the bathroom that held all her makeup products.

She stared at her bruises in the mirror, and grabbed her MAC makeup and she applied it on her bruises thoroughly to make sure they weren't showing anymore, when she was sure she put on pink colored blush and eye shadow then did her bottom eye liner, and applied dark red lipstick.

Once she was sure that it looked good like it wasn't even there, she walked out of the bathroom, and into the bedroom that she and Alec shared.

He smiled at her and nodded. "That's better." He told her and she smiled and nodded curtly, he grabbed her arm and pulled her into his arms, as he was no longer seated on the bed, but standing up waiting for her to come out of the restroom.

She hugged him back lightly, then glanced up at him. "You really didn't need to do that to Lance and Seth though, they didn't do anything." She muttered, and his eyes flashed in anger. "They were trying to take you from me, Alessa, I couldn't let that happen, no matter what, you're mine." He spoke in a deep threatening tone.