Chapter 11

April Fifth 2013 - FRIDAY (All Rights Reserved) (Jensen Ackles as Alec just imagine him with greener eyes)

Waking up with a groan, Alessa looked around her surroundings, everything looked unfamiliar to her.

"Hello?" She called out, she was worried about everything. "Oh thank god! Alessa, you're alright!" A man with light brown hair and green eyes came up to her and kissed her forehead.

"I-I'm sorry, who are you?" She asked confused. "It's me, Alec, your fiance?" He asked, she looked at her hand and saw there was in fact a ring there. "I'm assuming I'm Alessa?" She asked, the man nodded. "Wait, you really don't remember me?" He asked her frowning slightly. "No, I'm sorry, sir." She frowned.

"What do you remember?" He asked, she tried thinking back in her memories, but she couldn't remember anything. "Nothing." She said blankly. "N-n-nothing?!" He sputtered, Alessa nodded a bit confused about what was happening. "Hold on, let me go call your brother and your parents." He frowned walking away.

"I have a brother?" She muttered to herself. "Oh god! Alessa, you're awake thank god! I thought you were never gonna wake up." Another man came into the room, his blonde hair and brown eyes. "Right, how long have I been asleep?" She asked him confused. "A month..." He muttered. "Holy! Wait, who are you to me?" She asked. "Your brother, Derek took you to me, I stitched up your head for you but, you weren't waking up so we had to take you to the hospital to make sure you were alright." He explained.

Derek? When was my head split open? Why didn't 'Derek' take me to the hospital in the beginning? "Who's Derek?" She asked, confused. "Your fiance's brother?" He spat 'Fiance' out like it was poison in his mouth, but ended the sentence in a question. "Er... What's your name?" She asked, still trying to figure everything out.

"Seriously Alessa, this is not a time for one of your jokes." The man smirked. "I'm sorry, I'm not. I'm not joking." She said seriously. "Wait, you mean you don't remember me?" He asked, a little bit hurt. "No, I don't remember anything..." She frowned.

"Crap, hold on let me go call the doctor." He muttered walking out of the room.

"Why can't I remember anything, why am I in the hospital?" She cried to herself curling in a tiny ball sobbing into her pillow.

"Mio amore?" A voice called out.

My love? What...? "Who are you?" She called out, she didn't even bother facing the boy that called her his love.

"Seth." He answered, she peeked from her ball, he noticed the tears in her eyes and frowned. "Perché piangi amore mio?" He asked her, she frowned again. "Why are you calling me your love? What am I to you?" She asked. Is he my secret lover? Was I a whore before this happened? Did my fiance find out, did I get caught in the fire of their blows and get my head busted open? (Translation: Mio amore - My love. Perché piangi amore mio - Why are you crying my love?)

"Sorry, It's a habit, I forgot you don't want me you want Alec." The man spoke her fiance's name like it was a disease.

"Were you my lover before I fell asleep?" She asked, she was afraid of the answer. The man -Seth- stared at her like she grew another head. "N-no! I'm your brothers best friend, you don't remember me?" He asked, frowning slightly, Alessa shook her head. "No, sorry, I don't remember anything except for my Italian language and English.." She frowned. "What? Oh god, I'll be back." The man said getting up from the bed.

"No, please, don't leave... Everyone leaves and a new person comes in, saying that man...Alec's name or his title like it's a disease, and when I ask who they are, they freak out that I don't remember them and run out of the room like a baby. Now either you tell me what the fuck is going on, and why the hell I'm in the hospital, and why every-ones running out of the room like it's insane that I don't remember you guys. And tell me what the fuck you guys have against that Alec dude." She spat.