Chapter 6

Chapter 6

February Twenty Eighth 2013 - Thursday. 8:30 AM (All Rights Reserved) (Ansel Elgort as Lance, just imagine him with blonde hair (:)

Standing there in front of Alessa was Lance, she stared at him worriedly. "U-um. Lance, w-what are you doing here? I- um, I thought you weren't coming for two weeks?" She asked.

"I came here early, to surprise you!" He smiled, but his smile vanished when he noticed the tears. "What's wrong? Who made you cry?" He asked, she shook her head. "Oh, nobody it was just a small fight me and Alec had... But we're fine now."

"Alessa! You fucking slut where are you!?" Alec's voice boomed and she looked at Lance, afraid for what he would do. "What the fuck Alessa, why is he being like that??" He questioned angrily. "Uh, I don't know..." She trailed off. "Alec! I'm outside..." She shouted, a bit afraid for what he would do even if Lance was here. "Be prepared Alessa, I'm gonna punish the shit out of you for disobeying me." His words made her wince more. Lance glared at Alessa. "Fucking tell me." "There's nothing to tell you Lance..." She sighed and looked at him sadly, Alec stormed outside of the house, glancing at Lance briefly.

"Oh hi Lance, Alessa can I speak to you... alone. Please." He smiled fakely at Alessa, she sighed and started to nod. "No, whatever you want to tell her you can say here, with me... I don't trust you Alec, I don't..." He snapped. "I just want to speak to her." Alec sighed. "Well speak to her right here." Lance got in Alec's face. "Lance! You have no reason to not trust him..." Alessa snapped. "Oh? You might want to go put more makeup on your face, your bruises say otherwise." He growled, making Alessa gasp and grab onto her face. "You should see the other girl..." She chuckled, trying to make a joke out of it.

"Right... Well, I'm here... You know where I'm staying if you ever want to talk to me or visit I don't care." Lance growled, making Alessa pull back in fear. "Why are you leaving?" She cried out, she honestly didn't want him to leave. "Well, if you are just going to keep lying to me then whats the point in staying, I saw the fear in your eyes when he was calling for you inside, I saw the fear when you told him you were outside. I saw the fear when you opened the garage door, and I can see the fucking chair blocking the garage door, Alessa I know when you're lying!" He snapped making Alessa pull back slightly, and back up.

"Dude, you're scaring her." Alec snapped jumping in front of Alessa. "Yeah, you know what her scared face looks like don't you, you pathetic peice of shit!" He roared jumping at him. "Oh my god! Lance, stop it!" Alessa cried, pulling at Lance's arm hard. "He's abusing you Alessa! Why the fuck are you helping him?!" He shouted. "He's not!" She squeaked out. "Oh yeah? Then who is? Because from my knowledge you don't have any fucking friends! You don't even have a phone, you may have lied to mom and dad and got away with it, but not with me here. Alec fucking sleep with one eye open, Alessa come see me when you open your fucking eyes!" He growled jumping in his truck screeching out of the drive way.

"I-I w- I fucked up..." Alessa cried, running into the house sobbing.

She lost the only person she loved more than anything, all because she didn't want Lance to look at Alec like a woman beater, sure he did beat her. But it was only because he's angry at his parents for leaving him at a young age...

She understood him in a way nobody could...

She forgave him in a way nobody could...

She loved him in a way that nobody could...

She stayed when nobody would...

She was his, and he was hers they made the promise, and they're about to seal the deal in two weeks.

Sobbing into her pillow, nobody understood. Nobody understood they loved each other a lot.

She saw the love in his eyes every time her apologized, you may think she's stupid for forgiving him so easily each time but she knew he didn't mean it, she knew it she could feel it.

She heard the door to the bedroom door open and close gently. "Why the fuck were you out there with no makeup, you piece of shit! All you do is fuck up!" He shouted at her, she sat up and held her knees to her chest. "I'm sorry, I just wanted to be out of the house." She mumbled slightly. "Speak the fuck up, you know how I hate when you mumble!" He growled slapping her on her face but not too hard. "I said; I'm sorry, I just wanted to leave the house." She spoke up, his angry face turned livid. "You wanted to leave?! Where were you going to go bitch?! You don't have friends, and I made sure of that. Are you having an affair with that man at the movie theater?!" He snapped, causing her to look up at him with disbelief.

"An affair?! You know damn well the only place I go is to work and back! If I go anywhere else I'm with YOU! I wanted to leave the house because I'm TIRED of being your fucking punching bag! I am a HUMAN A FUCKING HUMAN!" She screamed at him, causing him to look at her in shock.

"I don't ever mean it... Alessa, I promise." He whispered to her. "You always tell me that, but you always do it all over again." She whispered sadly to him. "I know, I know, I'm sorry Alessa. Please, can you forgive me?" He whispered to her, climbing into the bed pulling her into his lap. "You're the best thing that has ever happened to me, I can't lose you, I won't lose you. I love you." He kissed her neck, she sighed and leaned back on his chest. "I love you too." She sighed, he laid them back cuddling with her, then they fell into a deep sleep, taking a short nap.