Chapter 15

April Eighth 2013 - MONDAY (All Rights Reserved)

Alessa gasped in surprise at her brothers sudden act of violence. "Lance! Stop! Stop it!" She cried and he turned to her. "Please, please don't tell me you're protecting this asshole again?" He growled and she shook her head. "N-no! No! Just stop...please..." She pleaded and he growled turning away and stomping out of the room. She glanced at Seth and frowned. "Was I wrong?" She asked and he shook his head. "No! No, you weren't..." He answered her. "Thanks I guess." She muttered and walked up to Alec.

"I just saved your ass, now you either let me leave or I'll call Lance back to do more damage and I'll just leave anyways, which do you choose you lying, cheating, bastard." I growled, he stared up at me in shock. "N-no! Alessa, no! I love you baby, don't leave me." He stammered. "Shut it. Alec, choose...now." She growled in his face. "Don't leave me...please." He whimpered, she laughed humorlessly. "Right, you expect me to not leave you after catching you downstairs with another woman...okay." She spoke the last part sarcastically.

"You weren't supposed to see that, I told you to stay in the room." He muttered. "Point is, you still did it and no excuse is going to make me stay you're an asshole and that's that...so, what is your fucking choice...choose wisely." She spat, he stared at her in shock. "You're not Alessa. My Alessa is sweet... She would forgive me so quickly because she knew I never meant it, you're not her god damn it!" He shouted, making Alessa flinch instinctively. "You're right, I'm not her...because I'm not weak anymore, I won't take your bullshit Alec!" She growled, he stood up and towered over her frame. "Wanna say that again?"

"Gladly." Alessa muttered. "I. Won't. Take. Your. Bullshit." She smirked, he smiled at her sadistically. "Okay." He smirked, she shrugged and got ready to turn around when she was shoved on the ground, Alec pulled a knife out of his pocket and straddled her holding the knife to her throat.

"Stay the fuck back Seth, you try to attack me I'll slit her pretty little throat, and that goes for you also LANCE!" Alec shouted knowing damn well Lance was already plotting to attack him. "J-just let her go man, you don't need to do this." Seth panicked. "No, Seth just go, he's not going to let me go..." She muttered and Seth stared at her in disbelief. "Are you fucking serious?" He laughed humorlessly. "I'm not leaving you, not with this asshole who's holding a goddamn knife to your neck Alessa! You're delirious!" He shouted at her. "The lady said to leave Seth, so that means you and that asshole should kindly walk out the door." Alec growled at Seth digging the knife painfully into Alessa's neck.

She winced in pain. "Go, before I inflict more pain on her." He smirked, Seth looked at her. "I'm so sorry Alessa, but I have to leave, I can't let him hurt you anymore." Seth muttered. "It's fine! Just go! You and Lance." She demanded him and he quickly walked out the door dragging Lance with him.

"Good...they're gone, now...time for your punishment." Alec smirked at her and...

*

"God damn it Seth! Why the hell did we do that, why did we leave her like that?! You know damn well he's gonna fucking hurt her still! Damn it!" Lance yelled smacking his fist against the steering wheel in anger. "Dude! Calm the fuck down, you abusing the steering wheel is not going to change our stupid decision!" Seth yelled at Lance, Lance stared at his best friend in anger.

"That prick is not good for her!" Lance seethed. "I know Lance! She was trying to leave, but he won't let her. Don't worry Lance, we'll get her out of there." Seth promised to Lance, Lance glanced at his friend. "We fucking better, I swear, if we don't that prick is going to end up killing her." Lance growled, and drove into his parents driveway.

He stormed into the house in anger. "Lance? Is Alessa here?" His mothers hopeful voice asked. "No, she's not, she's still with that prick." Lance snarled. Alexandra sighed. "It was a lost cause, she's never gonna leave him." She smiled sadly, and continued chopping vegetables. "No, she was going to leave him, he just kept her there against her own will." Lance seethed, causing Alexandra to slam the knife down on the counter. "He can't do that!" Alexandra shouted. "Ma, calm down, we'll get her I promise..." Lance swore to his mother. "Who are we getting?" Landon asked coming into the kitchen hugging his wife from behind and kissing her head.

"Alessa." Lance responded. "Didn't you just go get her?" Landon asked his son, Lance sighed and nodded. "I went to her house, she wasn't answering my text, she told me not to go because Alec was still there, so me and Seth went through her window, then we saw her on the bed passed out, come to find out Alessa tried killing herself, but me and Seth saved her, Alec was cheating on her, she tried leaving him, but he knocked her to the ground and threatened to slit her throat if we didn't leave the house, so now we need to plot when we go get Alessa." Lance told his father, Landon nodded in agreement.

"When do we go."

*

"I love you baby." Alec cooed petting Alessa's bruised face gently. She turned away from his hand and covered up her face with her arms. "Please." She whispered, he stared at her in confusion. "Kill me...please, just...end it." She begged. He looked at her shocked that she would even ask him to do that.

"No baby, I need you with me." He murmured in her ear, she pulled away from him. "No... No you don't." She muttered and got up from the bed. "Where the fuck do you think you're going Alessa?" Alec asked angrily. "Downstairs..." She mumbled and continued to walk down the stairs sadly. Walking up to the kitchen sink she stared down the drain, she looked around the kitchen when suddenly it hit her like a ton of bricks.

She remembered...everything.

She put her hand on her mouth and choked back a sob, raking through her memories... And suddenly, she loved him all over again... And there was nothing she could do to stop it now... She genuinely wanted to stay with him.