Chapter 2

February Twenty Sixth 2013 - TUESDAY (All Rights Reserved)

"You should." He whispered in her ear, then he wrapped his hands around her throat and squeezed, causing Alessa to start gasping for air, she scratched desperately at his hands but he wouldn't let up, she tried bucking her hips to get him off of her but he wasn't moving.

Tears streamed down her face, she started to see black then he let go, then slapped her she screamed in surprise and he slapped her again, this time she didn't make a noise, she just let herself go numb. He grabbed her chin roughly. "Say something." He ordered. "Why are you doing this again?" She questioned him, he just raised his eyebrow at her question. "Because, you made me." He sighed. "What?! how?" She questioned, but immediately regretted it when she felt a punch being delivered to her face, she accidentally let out a sob, but that just made him go further he pulled off her pants.

"No, I don't want to right now." She mumbled, trying to push him away she knew that it was a dumb move, especially since he was in abusive mode. "What was that?" He growled in her ear, she knew it was stupid so she just shook her head. "Nothing, never mind." She sighed and he smiled in content. "Good girl, now, where was I?" He sighed kissing her neck, he pushed her head to the side so he could get more access, then he started sucking on her neck and she knew he was giving her a hickey, he was starting to get territorial especially since she was now going back to work, she had taken two months off for healing, because she had a broken leg and broken arm.

And, you can guess who caused that.

Once he hit her soft spot, she let out a moan of delight. Even though he was in abusive mode he still got her to let out moans for him, at this moment she didn't care that he just abused her, she wanted him and that was enough for her to instantly let her hands tangle in his hair, she then wrapped her legs around his waist, he then started kissing her and she kissed him back passionately.

She sighed in content, holding the blanket up to her chest, they had the best night ever.. She loved it.

He glanced at her lovingly. "I love you so fucking much Alessa Aurora Centofani, it pains me to let you out of my sight... Just know, I don't mean it when I hurt you baby, I really don't." He smiled at her, kissing her neck then he sucked on it giving her another hickey.

She sighed in annoyance. "You should trust me, I don't want anyone but you.. I promise, as much as I love how it feels you don't need to give me any hickeys the night before I go to work! I'm not going to cheat on you Alec!" She sighed slightly angry, she was angry that he didn't trust her..

This was the first time in two months that he's given her hickeys, and she knew for a fact it's because she's going back to work. "What makes you think I don't trust you Alessa?!" He growled at her, making her flinch on instinct. "Because, this is literally the first time in two months that you've given me a hickey... TWO MONTHS Alec! TWO!! DUE MESI!!" She shouted at him in Italian.

(Translation: Due Mesi=Two Months.)

His once loving face was now a face of anger. "You want to know why I don't fucking trust you Alessa? Because, I know that you know that you can do fucking better than me, your abusive fiance! Your possessive asshole of a boyfriend! Everyone knows you can, and I want everyone to know that you are mine Alessa, mine! And nobody else can fucking have you!" He roared in her face, but now... She was angry..

"You think I'm going to fucking leave you because you abuse me?! If that was the fucking case I would have left you two fucking years ago! But, I guess I'm too stupid to leave my abusive possessive fiance right?! Do I deserve these random beatings from you? No! Nobody deserves to be abused, but do I love you?! Of course, and love beats everything, even abuse and I will love you forever Alec Jean, and nothing! NOTHING! Will change my mind about you." She breathed, he blinked at her before grabbing her neck and kissing her fiercely, she knew what she said had made him realize that she wasn't leaving him anytime soon...and the only time she would leave Alec is when she drops dead.

But even then, her soul would still belong to him, she was his forever he made sure that would happen, not like she wanted to leave him anyways. "I'm sorry, I know I should trust you.. It just scares me knowing that the way I treat you is wrong, just..sometimes I can't help myself, I just get so angry and let out my anger on you.." He whispered in her ear, she smiled at him and pecked him lightly on his lips. "Don't beat yourself up, I know you never mean it... You would never intentionally harm me.." She smiled at him, and he smiled back up at her brushing her hair back from her face.

"I love you so much Alessa."

"And I love you so much more Alec." She smiled at him before starting round two.