Chapter 13

April Seventh 2013 - SUNDAY (All Rights Reserved)

Alessa woke up in the morning with a groan. She still couldn't believe what Alec had told her, he was joking...right? Right after he told her that she laughed in his face and went back to sleep. "Alessa." A voice called out to her, she immediately recognized it as her Fiance, she noticed him walk into the room. "Yes Alec?" She asked. "Why did you laugh, I was being honest...that really happened." He muttered, she stared at him. "You're joking." She spoke to him. "I wish I was...I'm serious." He frowned.

"Surely I would have been dead if that happened, right?" She asked and he shook his head. "No, I stopped... But that's not the point Alessa, it fucking happened... That was the fifth time I ever hit you...you were only eighteen, you were still confused as to why I was doing it, I just. I couldn't stop as much as I wanted to." He frowned. "I don't believe it, you've been so nice to me since I woke up... It couldn't have happened." She said, tears were streaming down her face.

"I'm trying to be a better person for you, Alessa." His voice turned deadly, she looked at him shocked.

"H-have you been drinking?" She asked, she was a little bit scared. "Why, yes. I think I deserve it, eh?" He smirked then backed her into the wall trapping her. "Alec, step away, you're too close" She spoke, she mentally slapped herself for being so vulnerable.

"NO!" His voice boomed, she flinched as he punched the wall near her face. "You can't make me step away from you Alessa, you're MINE! I'll be damned if I let a fucking memory make you leave me!" He roared. "I-I I'm not gonna leave you Alec! You aren't like that anymore!" She wasn't sure who she was trying to convince. Herself, or Alec.

"Stop being so forgiving...I want you to hate me for what I did." His voice cracked. "Oh, Alec...no, I can't hate you for something you don't mean." She choked back her sob. "This is what I fucking mean Alessa, you forgive me, say I didn't mean it! How the hell do you know?!" He growled. "Because, Alec... I know." She sighed and wrapped her arms around his neck.

What she didn't expect was to be pushed off.

Her head banged against the wall violently causing a headache to play in her mind. "Ah, shit." She cried, holding her head. "This is what I mean Alessa, I can't control my anger around you..." He whispered into her ear then slapped her roughly making her let out a gasp of surprise.

"Don't. Make. A. Sound." He growled, his voice was deadly making her stop breathing.

"You make a sound, this will be even worse for you..." He snapped then threw her on the bed, ripping off her clothes... She wanted to whimper but she was scared to even let out the breath she was holding. She shook her head violently. Surely that wasn't a sound, right? Right?

Wrong.

The sound of her head moving across the blanket was considered a sound to Alec. "Well, you're just begging for punishment aren't you?" He smirked, he wrapped his hand around her jaw pushing her head back roughly, she accidentally let out a whimper but that didn't stop him. He kissed down her neck nipping at parts of her neck.

Then when she least expected it, she felt his fist come down snapping her head to the side roughly.

She felt numbness in her right cheek, she looked at him shocked. "What..." She whispered. "Please tell me this is just a nightmare, a memory SOMETHING!" She shouted, he shook his head licking his lips in a disgusting way, she suddenly didn't find him so attractive anymore.

"Let me up, I need to go to the bathroom." She muttered. "No."

"Fine, I'll make you let me get up." She snapped pushing him off her, it took her a while to actually get him off of her, but she still managed, he hadn't even tried getting back on her which she was thankful for, she walked to the bathroom and locked the door, she stared into the mirror noticing hand marks from when he slapped her, then a big red fist mark from when he punched her, surely that was going to bruise later.