Finale. ;]

April Twenty Second 2013 - Monday (All Rights Reserved.)

Seth had the phone put on loudspeaker, the phone was ringing awaiting for Alessa to answer it or leave it to go to voicemail.

It was 7 Pm and they all knew that Alec was at work right now, finally the phone stopped ringing being interrupted by a quick. "Hello." Was mumbled.

"Mio Amore, it's me Seth." Seth grinned from hearing her voice, her voice can brighten his day by a click of a finger.

"Seth, hi, I thought you guys would have hated me by now." She murmured. "No, Mio Amore I could never hate you. I love you." He told her, and she could feel her face heating up instantly.

"Well, we didn't exactly leave off at good terms." She mumbled as she cooked the food, she had the phone crammed between her neck and shoulder. "Well, we wanted to know if Alec was there, we'd like to go visit you." Seth told her. "Um, no Alec is at work right now...He'll be back in an hour, so you can come but you have to leave before Eight, I'd hate for him to come home and see you guys, I don't want anything to happen to you guys." She mumbled, and Seth just let out a laugh. "He would never be able to hurt me Mio Amore." Seth told her, his Italian accent heavy in his tone.

"Well, are you guys going to come or not?" She asked with a grin on her face. "Of course Alessa, of course we will, we'll be there shortly. Bye." He said, then he hung up, she smiled to herself and decided she would have to put more in the pots and pans since she was having more visitors, she just hoped that Alec wasn't going to go home early tonight, she would honestly hate it if Alec walked in and seen Seth and her brother, Alec had told her if he ever saw them again he was going to shoot them.

She didn't have any doubt that he would either, but until then she was going to do everything she could to keep them away from each-other, it had been awhile that she was just standing there cooking, then she heard the doorbell, she grinned knowing immediately that it was Lance and Seth, she went over there and opened the door and let them inside the house.

"We just want to ask you a question, and then we'll leave once we feel we got a reasonable answer." Lance spoke to her in a firm tone, and she just nodded in agreement.

"Why are you staying with him?" Was the simple question that had her smile falling from her face.

"I'm just going to be completely honest... Um two years ago, Alec's parents had died, which was one of the reasons that he had started hitting me, but there is more reasons, I was pregnant with his baby, I had known about it before his parents died, then his parents had died and I decided maybe he deserved some good news in his life and I had told him about the baby. He was really excited about the baby and we had gone to some appointments, and on the appointment when we were going to find out the sex of the baby, by then I was about 4 and a half months pregnant, my stomach was big...they couldn't find a heart beat, they had told me that I had a stillborn baby, and that I was going to have to get the baby taken out of my stomach, by then he was big and strong, he was just...dead in there and I had no clue, damn it if only I had realized that he wasn't moving I would have known! Alec took it really hard, the baby was the thing that had made him happy when his parents had died...after the baby had died I was trying to push him to plan his parents funeral after we had just had our baby's funeral, he got mad and just...swung, and I know that it's not right for him to hit me...but he had lost a lot of people, and he didn't need to lose me too, so I stayed with him because...I truly do love him, and I know that he loves me too. He just has a different way of showing it." She had explained, and Lance had scoffed.

He somewhat understood why she was staying with him, but it wasn't okay that she was staying with him after he's constantly abused her.

"Alessa, you need to understand it's not okay for him to be hitting-" "I know, he's going to anger management soon." Alessa interrupted with a grin. "I'm pregnant again...he's trying to change for the baby." She had told Lance. "This had to have been recent...you were out for a month!" Lance said, and Alessa nodded. "Yeah, it is really recent, but there's a chance for me and Alec to have a family again...and this time I'm not going to be at fault, I will know if my baby is okay or not this time...I'll be damned if this pregnancy doesn't go through completely." She told him, and he sighed. "Alec is just going to be a really bad danger to the baby, what if he can't hold himself back and accidentally hits you..." Lance had said.