Chapter 3

February Twenty Seventh 2013 - WEDNESDAY (All Right Reserved)

Take a breath, hold it in

Start a fight, you won't win

Had enough, let's begin

Nevermind, I don't care

All in all, you're no good

You don't cry like you should

Let it go, If you could

When love dies, in the end

So I'll find what lies beneath your sick twisted smile

As I lie underneath

Your cold, jaded eyes, now you turn the tide on me
'Cause you're so unkind, I will always be here for the rest of my life

The music was instantly cut off once Alessa slammed her fist on the alarm clock, shutting it up instantly.

Letting out a sigh, she didn't want to go to work, she was exhausted..and you can guess why. Alessa groaned and turned over to get off the bed, but hands circled around her waist and pulled her back. She knew It was Alec "Don't go today baby, we had a late night last night." Alec whispered in her ear, his hand touring her naked body, reaching her peak down there.

Accidentally letting out a moan, Alessa shook her head. "No, I have to go.. We need the money, your work isn't helping that much." She sighed sadly, her words caused Alec to put his hands back where they belonged. "We make enough to survive, one day won't kill you baby." He sighed, and she shook her head. "As much as I want to stay, I can't.. The sub already hates me I'm sure." She replied getting off the bed, not bothering to bring a sheet with her.

She heard a manly moan, and she immediately knew that her nude body was turning him on. She purposely swung her hips seductively towards the dresser, wiping her hair out of her face bending down to her lower drawer, allowing her hands to explore her body before opening the drawer and pulling out her bra and underwear.

In almost two seconds there was a pair of hands holding onto her hips whilst she was bending down, Alec's hard member was pressing against her backside. "You better stop that baby, I have no shame taking you right here for a quickie." His voice was husky, his voice, and his words caused her to moan in satisfaction. "Who said I didn't want a quickie? I can be a few minutes late..." She moaned, wiggling her backside on his member.

He sighed. "Nope, go get in that shower...we can do this once you come back, go teach your teenagers." He smirked at her, smacking her ass cheek softly, she gaped at him. She was the one who was supposed to be teasing him, not the other way around!

She pouted and walked off to the restroom. She started her shower and connected her phone to a knock off speaker dock that she had got from Burlington Coat Factory for only ten dollars when she had last gone, she loved the thing and protected it with her life, once she started her music.

The song 'Hello' by Evanescence blared through the speakers, nodding in satisfaction she got in the shower washing off memories from last night.

Once finished washing herself off, she got out of the shower looking herself in the mirror with the towel wrapped around her body.

Letting out a shaky-not-so-loud sob, hand marks bruised her neck, finger prints bruised her chin, there were hand-prints on her cheeks, in addition she still had her black eye, and cut eyebrow.

Shaking her head, she still had all the other bruises, changing the bandage on her eyebrow, she walked out of the restroom and grabbed her outfit which consisted of a black long sleeve, with a pink and white dotted scarf, black skinny jeans, and pink UGGS, she put concealer and the powder to hide the bruises on her face.

It's a good thing it was still quite cold in Minnesota, otherwise people would question her clothing..

Throwing on a white sweater, running out of the room she was running late, she ran down the stairs entering the kitchen seeing Alec standing by the door holding out a coffee and a bagel with cream cheese on it.

"Oh! Thank you so much, love!" She smiled at him, pecking him on the lips and ran out of the house, jumping in her tiny car and speeding out of the driveway, towards the High School..

Once she was there she pulled into the first empty parking spot she saw, quickly throwing the car into park and shutting off the car, quickly placing her sunglasses on, then she got out of the car locking it then ran into the school.

She was super late, she knew it, she ran towards her classroom with all her binders, once in the classroom she quickly spoke out apologies for being really late, and started teaching the class, Derek raised his hand multiple times answering every answer correct.. He was the most popular kid in school, but he was also very smart, never getting less than a B.

After all, he needed to have good grades, or he would never get in the college Alec went to, he had to make Alec proud, that was how he felt.

Once the bell rang signaling the end of school she called Derek over, and he happily complied. "Great job today Derek! I'll tell Alec all about how you were acting today." She smiled at him, and he beamed at her. "Thanks Alessa, do you think I can come over today?" He asked her, and she smiled at him. "I'll ask Alec, but I'm positive he will say that it's fine.. I'll talk to you later okay?" She asked him and he smiled at her. "Okay, see you later Ally." He smiled at her and walked out of the classroom.

She leaned her head back and waited for her other flow of teenagers, so she can teach the same thing all over again....

* * *

Once the final class was taught to all the teenagers, Alessa ran out of the room in a hurry to go home so she can ask Alec if Derek could come over, she loved Derek.. He was a great kid.

She turned up her CD, listening to Whisper by Evanescence whilst driving home....

Beaming when she got home she entered the house, and Alec was smiling at her. "Baby! I missed you so much." She smiled up at him, and he smiled down at her his face one of adoration. "Missed you more sweet pea.." He smiled at her. "Derek did great today! I'm so proud of him...speaking of which, he asked me if he could come over, I told him I'd speak to you about it first.. Is that okay?" She asked him whilst taking off her sweater and hanging it up, then she took off her scarf hanging stuffing it back in the drawer, then she put away her glasses and went up to him and pecked his lips, he smiled down at her nodding his head.

"Of course he can! I'll go call him right now and inform him." He smiled at her and walked away to go call Derek, whilst Alessa just laid down on the couch, getting extremely comfortable.

She was exhausted, work had killed her, especially the time when she had to deal with wild teenagers, those times were the worst..

Alec came back, lifting her legs and rubbing her feet causing her to moan in delight, she loved it when he rubbed her feet it felt amazing. "Look at that, I can make you moan without even touching you sexually." Alec's voice rang out teasingly, making Alessa giggle.

"You're crazy, but that's what makes me love you." She smiled at him and went back to closing her eyes, and enjoying her foot massage.