15. Promenade à Montmartre

A/N: Warning: Very very V.E.R.Y. sugary fluffy chapter! Read at your own risk! Enjoy! :D

At 10 p.m. sharp Serkan was at her door. He rang the bell then went inside her house to greet her aunt and Melo. He had brought them a white rose each, which made them smile happily and hug him in gratitude. While he was waiting for Eda, both women tried to squeeze out some information about their trip but the only thing they managed to get out of him was that he had a surprise planned out for her. Ayfer was so excited for the young couple that she took Serkan in her arms and made him promise to take great care of her niece while they would be in Paris.

When Eda finally climbed down the stairs with her luggage, he gifted her the huge bouquet of red, pink and white roses that he had brought for her. She hugged him tightly and put a soft kiss on his cheek to thank him. Then, he took her luggage and – after a hundred recommendations and advice from Ayfer, and a promise that Eda would call as soon as they'd land there – they finally left for the airport.

She could barely contain her excitement as she sat on the window seat of the plane and buckled up while Serkan sat next to her and did the same. He watched her with amusement when she spoke relentlessly about how excited she was and asked him what they would do and see, and where they would go to. Although, to her dismay, Serkan didn't reveal much about his plans for their stay.

"Serkan? Do you remember when we met here by accident?"

"How could I ever forget hayatim? Although I'm still not sure it was by accident."

"Allah Allah! Ne demek bu? I swear it was! If I had known that the Great Serkan Bolat would be in that plane, trust me that I would have never accepted to fill in for Melo."

Serkan laughed. "Then I am glad you didn't know. Or else, we wouldn't be here now, on our way to one of the most romantic places in the world."

"I'm glad I didn't as well."

She put a soft kiss on his cheek and smiled. At that moment, a steward announced that they were ready to take off. Serkan put his arm around Eda and took her hands in his free one. He smiled back at her when he saw her excited beaming eyes and happy smile. He put a soft kiss on her forehead and she buried her face in his neck with a content sigh as the plane took off.

After a few minutes, the hostess came to ask them if they wanted something to drink or eat. Serkan dropped his face to ask Eda but realized that she was fast asleep on his chest. He only asked for a glass of water and a blanket. She put the glass on the table in front of him and handed him the blanket. He reclined both their seats slightly and gently settled her, wrapping the blanket around their bodies to warm them. Then, after drinking his water he fell asleep hugging her tightly.

They landed in Paris around 2:30 a.m. and were immediately taken by a car to their hotel in the 8th arrondissement. Eda was in awe at all the lit up buildings they were passing by but her jaw literally dropped when she saw the hotel. It was a grand five stars hotel with enormous glass doors with black and gold ornamentation that contrasted with the clean cream bricks wall. Big vases with shrubbery also decorated the façade giving a sober yet elegant feel to it all.

As soon as they got out of the car, a porter came to take their luggage while Serkan put a hand on the small of Eda's back to guide her to the entrance. Eda gasped when she saw the beauty of the place. The hall was illuminated by big golden chandeliers hanging from the ceiling and decorated with four big Christmas trees and hundreds of beautiful heavenly scented flowers that enchanted her. It was almost like walking into a garden. Pink, white, peach, yellow... their colours were as vibrant at their scents.