24. ...is Forever

Warning: May contain a bit of heat and a huge dose of fluffiness. Enjoy!

Ever since she was a small child, Eda had always dreamt about finding true love, much like her parents had found in each other. To find someone to cherish and support her and who could cherish and support her in return, was all she had ever wished for. And she had found him – her true love, – and she couldn't believe that she was finally going to tie her whole life to him, both with their child – their biggest link – and in marriage.

Ayfer, Aydan and Seyfi had arrived a little while ago with all the finishing touches for the ceremony and among them, the dress for the bride and the tuxedo for the groom. The girls had insisted on helping her get ready. Therefore, Ceren did her make-up while Fifi took care of her hair. Then, they left the room so that Eda could discover her look alone and have a moment to herself before it was time to put on the dress.

When she finally gathered the courage to look at herself in the mirror, Eda immediately started tearing up. She fanned her eyes to prevent the tears from falling and ruining the beautiful job that her friend had made. She thought about how fortunate she was to have such great people in her life.

She was still admiring her face from every angles when she caught Serkan's eyes in the mirror. She smiled brightly at him when she saw him approach her from behind. He slid his hands across her waist until they rested on her bump above the pink satin robe that she was wearing. She closed her eyes when he kissed the side of her head then rested his chin on her shoulder looking at her in the mirror.

"You are so beautiful," he said making her chuckle lightly, then sighed. "If I came to this world a hundred times, I would fall in love with you every single time."

"So would I." She replied. "Yaa! Let me see you!" She exclaimed turning around to look at him.

He was already dressed in his black tuxedo, white shirt and had a black bow tied around his neck. His hair was perfectly combed and his beard seemed to have been trimmed a bit. Eda felt herself falling in love even more seeing him as dapper as he was.

"Serkan, you are so handsome!"

He shook his head and caressed her hair softly. "You are the beautiful one here. How are you feeling?"

"Excited. You?"

"Same. Oh, I cannot wait to marry you Eda."

She closed her eyes when he leaned his forehead on hers. "I feel the same." They nuzzled against each other in silence for a few minutes before she opened her eyes to stare into his. "Hadi. I have to get ready right now."

"You could just stay in that robe. I think you already look perfect."

She laughed. "Right! And what would I explain our daughter when she asks why her dad is looking extra hot in a tuxedo while her mom looks like she just came out of the shower, when we'll show her the wedding pictures in a few years?"

"You'll just say 'kizim, your baba loved your anne so much that he couldn't wait to marry her, regardless of what she was wearing or what was happening around them.'"

At that, Eda furrowed her brows. "What do you mean? What is happening?"

Serkan rose his eyebrows then sighed while kissing her forehead. "Nothing. It was a figure of speech."

"Serkan..."

"I forget how perceptive you are sometimes."

She leaned back to better look at him. "You are worrying me right now. What happened?"