23. What happens in Sapanca...

A/N: Hello! Sorry for the delay! Hope you'll like this chapter. (Also I could not not include one of my favourite scenes in this chapter :P) Enjoy!

Now that they knew they were expecting a little girl, not only Serkan and Eda, but also their family and friends, couldn't stop thinking about the future and planning everything for her. She was only but a tiny little bean still, yet she was loved dearly already.

Serkan had insisted on Eda going home with him the night after the party. He couldn't bear to stay away from her and if what Fifi had said was true – and it probably was – Semiha hanım's men were keeping guard in front of her aunt's house anyway.

They had not kept their hands to each other very long as they had sent their clothes flying as soon as they had stepped into the apartment, celebrating the news in their own way. Their love making was sweet, tender, each kiss, each thrust conveying the infinite love they felt for each other and their unborn daughter.

They were cuddling under the covers, Serkan drawing circles on her naked bump when he decided to break the silence.

"Can you imagine? We really are having a little girl," he said with a smile in his voice. "A little you."

"Hmm..." Eda hummed sleepily. "A little us Serkan."

"Well, evet. But she is going to look just like you. You'll see."

She lifted up her face to look at him and he looked down. "And I think she is going to look like you. Strawberry blonde hair, green eyes. A knack for drawing, same immensely caring heart. Her daddy's daughter for sure."

He smiled and put a kiss on her lips, then her neck. "We'll see."

"Evet, we'll see." Eda whispered, already drowsing off to sleep, lulled by Serkan's caresses.

The next couple of days seemed to pass like a blur. On one hand they were maintaining the façade of their fake break up and tension, whereas on the other hand, preparations for the wedding were in full swing.

Everybody was helping out. From Aydan hanım who had hired a wedding planner and sorted out the decorations, to Ayfer who had started working with their friend Alex for the catering, Fifi using her connections to get a venue to the bride's taste whereas Ceren and Melo's task was to find the perfect dresses and accessories. Everything was progressing in a completely chaotic way, bringing its load of stress on the young couple.

At Art Life, a new contract deal also meant more working hours for Serkan and Eda who tried to finish the project in time while supervising the preparations. They had to restrain Aydan's vision and prevent their constant bickering with Ayfer. Meetings with the wedding planner was often times only with Eda as well because Serkan was running from meeting to meeting with no time to sit down with them. Although she didn't say anything, it soon started to bother her and her mood continuously decreased.

In one of said meetings where Serkan had finally been able to attend, he had interrupted the woman's speech at least four times before Eda had got up and left, drawing stunned looks from both Serkan and the planner. He disconnected his call, excused himself and left after her. She wasn't at her desk so he asked Melo and then Leyla if they had seen her. She had apparently gone out of the building.

After a few minutes, he finally recognised her silhouette sat on their usual bench in the park. He quickly walked in her direction. She jumped slightly when he cupped her face from behind and put a kiss on her forehead. She instantly relaxed when she saw it was him sitting down next to her.