chapter 59

Ray could see the roof as he opened his eyes. He wiped his eyes and sat down abruptly when he remembered the deal that he had made with Mr. Luke. He could remember every single word that he said to him and also the deal that he had to handover zayn to him today.

' What I have done. I am sure that I'm done for.' Ray thought and became busy in finding his phone. He took a sighed of peace when he found his phone on the table that was right in front of him. He took his phone and he couldn't believe his eyes when he saw that there had come almost twenty five missed calls from Mr. Luke.

' What should I do. Should I call him and talk to him. No I can't. I don't have the courage. Lemme call that fuck Louis.' Ray became furious and called Louis.

"Hello Louis" Ray yelled.

"Why are you so angry. I gotta understand it by hearing you voice. Look how clever I am." Louis said over the phone.

"Shut up you bastard. Where are you?" Ray said out of anger.

" Calm down Ray. I'm in my date with my gf. "

"Here I'm going crazy and you are enjoying your date there. Come to me at once before I loose my temper."

"Why what happened tell me over the phone?"

"Do as I say or you'll have to pay for it."

"No worries I am coming my friend."

"I swear I'll kill you. It is not the time to have fun and where is that f**k Harry. "

"Harry !! How do I know?"

"Do you take me as a kid. You, the best friend of that f**k harry and telling me that you don't know. Where he is tell me or else I'm gonna shatter all of your lives starting from Harry to your other friends. Got it lil boy?"

" He is at home. What's your problem with him. He can be at anywhere he likes."

"Yeah he can be but cannot be at near of Zayn."

"No he is not and we don't even know where Zayn is let alone Harry."

"I don't know about Harry but Zayn cannot be with him even if he wants it."

"Why? What did you do with Zayn?"

"I don't scare to tell anything to you. Actually I killed dr. Robert in front of him and warned him that if he tries to go near Harry Ill kill Harry in the same way. Now you tell me what that poor lad can do?"

"You killed someone. Ray are you crazy?"Louis yelled from the opposite side of the phone.

"I don't like more talkings. Just do what I have told ya to do." Ray scoffed and threw the phone towards the wall aggressively.  As a result his phone broke.

....

Harry was sitting in the couch, watching TV. He was feeling better now, he wanted to talk with Zayn and wanted to know why he was doing this but he thought he should give Zayn some space time for himself. So he let Zayn to be alone. Gemma was there for making dinner, Zayn was insisting for helping her but Gemma told him to take some rest in his room, so now probably he fall in sleeping as he loves to sleep.

Suddenly Harry's phone beep. He took out the phone from his pocket. He saw Louis called him .
' why he called me now?' Harry thought,he didn't want to talk with anyone now. He wanted to be alone for a while but Louis's call ruined his loneliness. With a annoying face he received the call.

"Hey Harry. I have something important to tell you" Louis said rapidly and hesitantly.

" I don't want to hear anything now. By.."Harry was about to cut the call but louis interrupted him.