chapter 14.

Zayn woke up . He saw that Harry was sleeping in the floor by laying his head in the bed. He couldn't stop staring at Harry. He loved to see Harry. He didn't know why he feels so attractive to him. A smile formed in his face when he realized that Harry was sorry for his act which was never done by Ray. He slowly got up from the bed. He carefully woke up so that he didn't disturb Harry's sleep. He headed to his closet. He took his note book from the closet. He went to the table and sat on the chair. He began to draw something. Mistakenly some noise were produce which made Harry to wake up from sleep. Zayn completed his drawing. He had to keep this drawing secret as he always do. When he turned around to go for closet he collided with Harry. Zayn gulped. He thought that Harry will not let him to draw too. So he moved backwards by keeping hand in his back. His butt touched with the table and he stopped. " What are you hiding from me?" Harry frowned and moving toward Zayn. " Nothing" Zayn gulped. Harry could see feared  in Zayn's face. Harry grabbed his wrist from his back." I want to see. Give me" Harry tried to snatch it from Zayn. Zayn couldn't do anything because he knew that he can't defeat Harry in fighting. So he gave up. Harry took the note book and flipped the pages. He saw Zayn drew Harry where Zayn was in his arm. Harry became astonished by knowing that Zayn can draw so perfectly. He is like professional artist. Harry looked up at Zayn. Harry saw that Zayn was scared. Harry want to know why he was getting scared it's just a drawing. Though it was so beautiful. Zayn thought Harry was like Ray but he experienced that he is not like that type of. He thought Harry would threw it way and he also thought that might he beat him too. So he closed his eyes tightly and leaned backwards which caught Harry's eyes. He hated to see Zayn scared. He stroked his hand to Zayn's face which made Zayn opened his eyes slowly.

" Why are you frightened? It is so beautiful art"  Zayn got astonished. Oh Harry loves art. Zayn sighed of relief. Harry slowly lifted Zayn up and carried him to the bed. He made him sit on the bed. Harry bent down to his knees and hold Zayn's hand. " Look Zayn you don't need to get scared from me. I know Ray sent me to dominate you. But I am not that type of people. Trust me please. Can you trust me?" Zayn was shocked. He knew well that he can trust Harry. Tears were falling from his eyes. He nodded and engulf Harry with a hug. He put his head to his chest. Harry was stroking his hair. Zayn started to sob in his chest.
" Thank you Harry. " Harry leaned Zayn back. " Zayn stop crying. Please look at me.". He tilted up Zayn's face through his chin with his index finger. " Zayn look at me . I am here for you always and I will always be. " Harry assured him. Zayn nodded. " Why do you get scared from doing art. You can share with me if you want". Harry asked him by sitting his side. Harry still holding his hand. "Actually Ray never loved drawing. But that night...." Zayn stopped . " What happened that night? Zayn I want to know. Please tell me. " Harry said worriedly. Zayn started to cry but then he started. " That day after Justin's concert. I fallen to sleep on my notebook. Ray was drunk that night. He entered into my room. He saw my drawing but I was still sleeping. He fisted my hair from my back. I couldn't realized where I was . He slammed me to the bed. And then" Zayn stopped and began to cry. Harry quickly enfolded Zayn with his arm which made Zayn's head to keep in Harry's chest. Harry could understand what happened next. And he didn't want to listen it any more. " It's ok Zayn. I am here now. You don't need to be worry." Harry began to rub Zayn's back. "And this wound of my cheek I earned it because of drawing. He locked me because I do art."Zayn fisted Harry's shirt and started to sob. Harry then realized that this was the reason Zayn were locked up. And he got wounded. He still feel sorry because he slapped him. " I am sorry Zayn"  Harry made Zayn to laid in the bed and he kissed his forehead. " Zayn I am always here for you." Harry whispered in Zayn's ear. Zayn nodded. " So I have to cook dinner now. I am going. Today you will eat delicious food from my lovely hand. " Harry told him sarcastically which made Zayn to laugh. Zayn's eyes became red because of crying. " I will be back soon. Till you take some rest".