chapter 25

Harry and Zayn were sitting in the couch, watching TV. They were cuddling in the couch. It was the night of October. Zayn was curled in Harry's chest where Harry's huge arm wrapped around Zayn's tiny body. "Harry" Zayn whispered. " Hmm" Harry responded. " Umm nothing" Zayn were digging his head on Harry's chest. Harry smiled and looked down to him.
" What are you going to wear tomorrow in the party" Harry asked. Zayn got up. " Oh my God. I totally forget about my clothes. I am not going to wear your giant clothes in the party. " Zayn pouted. " But you look cute in my dress. Look you are still in my clothes so cute" Harry poked Zayn's chin." No way Harry" Zayn sulked and turned around facing his back to Harry. Harry giggled and placed his hand on Zayn's shoulder. " Zayn" Harry called. Zayn removed the hand from his shoulder and made 'tsk' sound.
" How it will be if we go for shopping now" . Zayn's face lightened up. " What!" Zayn exclaimed with joy as he turned around to Harry. " Yeah yeah I will go" Zayn said as he hold Harry's hand. " Ok so let's go" Harry stood up. But he noticed Zayn didn't. He saw Zayn become cheerless. Harry sat beside Zayn and caressing his cheek with his palm. " What happened Zaynie?" Zayn didn't say anything. He engulfed himself with a hug by placing his head on Harry's chest. Harry wrapped his arms around him. " I don't... I don't want to go"Zayn whispered. " Why what happened? " Harry wanted pull him but Zayn was wrapped his arms around him tightly. " What if Alex will come there? " Zayn whined. Harry began to worried. Alex is still in his mind. How can he get rid of trauma. Harry's eyes became watery. He couldn't see Zayn so weak. He has to be strong. " Zayn look. I am here. You don't have to worry. And forget about Alex." Zayn unwrapped his arm. " Ok" Zayn said. Harry was stroking Zayn's hair. " Now let's go" Harry stood up and hold Zayn's hand. He took the key of the door and his car from the drawer and kept his wallet and phone on the pocket. When they came outside the home, Harry locked the door of his home and went to the garage for his car, still holding Zayn's hand. Harry opened the passenger seat of the car and Zayn got into it. Harry walked around on the other side of the car. He sat on the seat and started to buckle his seatbelt. Zayn did too. Harry smiled at Zayn and started the engine on. Car was running smoothly. Zayn looked through the window. The sceneries of the outside was beautiful. He couldn't stop his smirked while looking outside through the window. Harry noticed and placed his hand on Zayn's thigh which made Zayn to shiver. " What are you looking at babe." Harry giggled. " It is so beautiful isn't it?" Zayn said as he pointed to the window. " I love this like you get happiness or pleasure from small things. You are so sweet Zayn" . Zayn began to blush. Harry was staring at Zayn. " Drive carefully. Focus on your driving idiot" Zayn couldn't stop his blushing as he patted Harry's arm. Harry quickly looked front. " Umm I wish I would get a kiss in my cheek. But I think I will not get it" Harry said in a childlike sound. Zayn smiled and moving toward Harry. Harry was smiling, his dimple developed. Zayn stroking Harry's curly hair and wrapped his arms around Harry's neck.
" Zayn slowly, I am driving" Harry mocked. Zayn placed his lips on Harry's cheek and started to lick his cheek. Harry was still smiling. Zayn kissed on his dimple and slowly nibble there.  Zayn sat on his sit again. " You have got what you wanted" Zayn pouted as he leaned his head on Harry's shoulder. They reached to the market which was like 10th floor. Harry slammed on on the brakes. Zayn unbuckled his seat belt. Harry opened the passenger seat for him. Zayn got out from the car. Harry hold Zayn's hand. "You are not going anywhere without me" Harry peered down to Zayn. Zayn nodded.
....
Harry was holding a suit. "Zayn do you like to try it". Zayn took that suit from him. " Yes of course" .Harry saw a female employee."excuse me" Harry called her." Yes sir. What can I do for you?" She asked softly.
" Where is the trial room?" Harry asked her as he wrapped his arm around Zayn's waist, protectively. The employee smiled looking at them and taking them to the trial room.
" In this way sir". Harry nodded. Harry was following Zayn as Zayn about to got in the trial room. " Harry what are you doing? You can't come here" Zayn whispered as he pushed Harry slowly. That employee was smiling from their behind. " But I can't leave you alone" Harry said.
" Harry, go. You are making me embarrassed"
" But"
" No go" Zayn felt embarrassed as that employee was still staring at them.
" Ok I am waiting"
After a while Zayn came out from the trial room. He was looking so beautiful on black suit and pant where he wore a shirt under the suit and a handkerchief were in his neck. Harry started to move toward Zayn and placed his arm around Zayn's waist. " You are so beautiful" Harry whispered. Zayn blushed and looked down. Suddenly they heard a coughing sound behind them. They quickly broke up. " Ok so... um...sir do you want to take this set" she smiled. " Yep" Harry said as he was rubbing his temple. "Ok" she assured and walked away. When he was about to looked at Zayn, he saw he was missing. " Zayn " Harry shouted. Luckily there were few people in the mall that's why his shout didn't get any attention from them. " Zayn. Where are you? " Harry shouted as he was running through the mall. He saw that employee and walked toward her. " Did ..did you see Zayn any where? " Harry asked as his lips began to tremble. " No sir . I didn't" .
" Oh my God. Where he can be?" Harry started to cry
" Calm down sir. We will find him "
" No way" Harry said as he walked away. " Zayn " Harry shouted. He fallen to the ground. " Zayn" Harry whimpered. Suddenly he heard the sound of smirking behind him. He turned around and saw Zayn was there laughing loudly. He was no more in that suit. He wore his previous shirt. Harry ran toward Zayn and engulf him with a hug which make Zayn's head to hit with Harry's broad chest " Where have you been? " Harry whined.
" Harry look you are so scared" Zayn said in his chest and started to laugh. " What do you mean?" Harry frowned as he wiped his tears. Harry unwrapped his arm and looked to Zayn. " I did it deliberately to scared you" Zayn burst out in laugh. " What ?Zayn . Do you know how much I got scared. What do you think of yourself. You are my responsibility. What should I do what if something happened to you. I can't believe it Zayn. You did it for fun but did you ever think of me. How much scared I was. You are a stupid. What should I say.?"Harry growled at Zayn which make Zayn to jumped with fright. But started to laugh again. Harry started to gritted his teeth and grabbed Zayn by his wrist and pinned him to the wall. Harry gripped Zayn's arm tightly which make Zayn to wince in pain. " Harry it's hurt" Zayn wanted to freed from his grip. " I don't want this type of fun in future. Got it?" Harry growled at his face. They were so close, only one inches apart. Zayn nodded. He could see fear in Harry's emerald green eyes for him. He was astonished to know that Harry cared him so much. Harry loosened his grip. " Please Zayn . Never do this again" Harry told in gruffed voice. Zayn nodded . Harry cupped Zayn's cheek and placed a soft kiss on his cheek. " Seriously ,do you really got scared?" Zayn asked softly. Harry nodded. " I can't lose you " Harry said in a soft voice.
" Ok . So let's go " Harry said as he hold Zayn's hand. They walked to the counter. Harry paid the bill and took the bag from them. " Visit again sir"
Harry smiled and nodded. They reached to the car. Harry opened the passenger seat for him. Zayn got into it. Harry walked around the car for his seat. He started to drive. Zayn leaned his head on Harry's shoulder. " Harry" Zayn whispered. "Hmm" Harry responded as he was focussing on his driving. " Umm nothing" Zayn said. " What happened Zayn. Do you want to say anything? Tell me." Harry looked down to Zayn. " Umm nothing. I am feeling sleepy. So I am going to sleep now" Zayn closed his eyes and laid his head on Harry's shoulder. Harry smiled by looking at Zayn's face from the front mirror. How peacefully he is sleeping.

....

They reached Harry's home. Harry pressed brake. When Harry about unbuckled his seat he saw Zayn was still sleeping. He didn't want to disturb him. So he slowly unbuckled his seat belt and tilted Zayn's face slowly from his shoulder. He walked around to the passenger seat and open the door of the passenger seat. He carried Zayn by keeping his arm around his shoulder. He carried Zayn to the door. He was trying not to make any noise. He slowly opened the door without noise and closed it. He put the bag in the couch and walked up to the stairs. When he reached to the room, he laid Zayn in his soft bed. He slowly removed the shoes from Zayn's leg and put it aside. He came toward Zayn's forehead and placed a kiss there. Harry couldn't stop staring at him. A smile was always in his face where a dimple can be shown.

Hello guys. I saw Zayn posted the pic of his daughter. Any way it is not going to effect on zarry. Because we know that "zarry is real".