chapter 65.

Zayn had expected that his condition will be more horrible, though he can't take it now. Every strike of cane was hitting his bare body was stung a lot. He couldn't open his eyes anymore. The pain was unbearable and it was difficult to bear. He was being whipped for a half hour and he can't tolerate more.

At last, his eyes got closed, the pain which was tolerating for normal people was too much to bear. God knows how he bears every whipped. He was laid in the pool of his blood. In a normal view, everyone will take him as dead but in reality, he is only unconscious. He faints due to the immense pain of whipping

"Boss, that's enough, I think. Luke is on his way. How he will take this rotten body of this guy?" One of the men of Ray said which made Ray stop whipping on Zayn.

"Oh check him if he is dead or not." Ray huffed as he throw the cane on the floor furiously.

That man came closer to the whimpering, unconscious boy on the floor, touched his pulse.

"Yes, he is alive, but how you will give that to luke? Do you think he will take this body?" That man asked which made Ray to grinned devilishly.

"He has a rare beauty, man, His beauty is precious more than thousand diamonds. I bet there will be none at least in this world who will deny taking this beauty. Look, how beautiful he is looking even in this condition with a mix of his blood, laying there like a princess. I want to fuck him so bad. But I think I will not get that opportunity anymore. " Ray mischievously pouted which made that man laugh loudly.

"Don't worry, boss. I hope......."  He couldn't finish as they heard a loud police siren which made them scared

Five more men rushed into the room.

"Boss, police has come. We, don't know how? What should we do now?" one of his men asked in a scared tone?

Ray looked here and there out of frustration and said

"You guys listen, I have a secret way to leave this place, you guys handle these fucking police stuff. I am going to the airport." Ray shouted.

"And yeah, I have to take Zayn with me. But how can I take him?" Ray said as he looked around him, restlessly.

Zayn's vision was coming but he couldn't open his eyes, his body was aching a lot. He couldn't even move his organ.

" do one thing, tie his hand and legs and wrap him with this bedsheet, I am gonna carry this shit." Ray huffed, they nodded and started tying zayn's leg and his hands, wrapped zayn with bedsheets.

After wrapping him, Ray took zayn's unconscious, numb body and tossed him on his shoulder.

"I am going, take care of here. " that's what Ray said and left the room, he went to the basement and there was a secret door to go outside, he used that and got out of the home.

.....

"I am gonna kill that motherfucker, where is he?" Harry groaned as he bumped his hand.

"Calm down, harry. We are here." One new man said as he rested his hand on harry's shoulder.

Flashback.

"How we are gonna save him? " Harry cried. He was on the floor, crying terribly.

"Harry don't cry. It's not time to cry. We should think something." Gemma said as she was roaming back and forth.

Niall gave harry a glass of water to take, but harry refuse it by shaking his head. Liam noticed, and put his hand on Niall's shoulder, Niall nodded his head in response. They were worried too as like Harry.