chapter 36

Zayn was making a portrait of Harry while Harry was sitting in the couch in front of Zayn. Harry was continuously moving his eye brows which made difficult for Zayn to draw. " Harry can't you stop moving your eye brow? I can't focus on it" Zayn shouted as he was focussing on the drawing. Harry smiled. He moved his eyes to the clock. He saw it was 10.00pm.Oh no! how can I forget about Ray. It needs one hour to reach airport. So he has to go now. But how can he told this to Zayn? Zayn shouldn't know about Ray or else his anxiety will be increase. Harry stood up.
" Harreh don't move. I  almost finish" Zayn pouted. Harry moved to Zayn and sat beside him. He placed a soft kiss on Zayn's cheek which made Zayn's frown disappear. Zayn moved his face from Harry as he was focussing in drawing ." Harry you are disturbing me" Zayn said,still pouting, focussing in the drawing. " Zaynie I..I  have to tell you something" Harry stammered. " Yes tell me" Zayn said, not focussing on Harry as he was still drawing." Umm..Zayn look at me" Harry said annoyingly. Zayn didn't say anything. " Ugh Zayn" Harry yelled which made Zayn to jump. Zayn looked at Harry with his big eyes. Harry hold Zayn's cheek and caressing his cheek. Zayn leaned toward Harry. Harry hold his hand." Zaynie umm. . . I have to go outside for some work. But I will be back soon." Harry said slowly. Zayn became confused. He could see depression on Harry's eyes.
" Oka..okay... no problem" Zayn stammered as he was getting scared because he had to be alone. Harry saw scared on Zayn's face. Harry became worried for Zayn. " Don't worry Zaynie I will be back soon." Harry said as he kissed Zayn's cheek by pulling his face close. Zayn nodded as tears started to fall from his eyes. " Zaynie I will be back soon. Why are you crying babe? " Harry said as he engulfed Zayn in a hug. Zayn's head hit with Harry's broad chest. Harry wrapped his arm around Zayn's shoulder and rubbed his back."Zaynie" Harry whispered. Zayn began to sob. Zayn didn't say anything except sob.
"Ok I will be back within you finish the drawing of my portrait. Ok Zayn?"Harry said softly as he tried to pull Zayn's face from his chest." Ok Harry. I will wait. But you know you have to come back soon. Please." Zayn pleaded with teary eyes looked at Harry ."Of course babe. I will" Harry said as he crouch to Zayn and tilted his face up by his index . Harry saw tear stains on Zayn's cheek. Harry wiped tears from ZAYN's cheek. Harry smiled and placed a kiss in his forehead by pulling his face closed. Harry stood up and Zayn too. Harry hold Zayn's hand. He felt that his hand was cold. " Zaynie are you okay?" Harry said worriedly. He didn't want Zayn to be sick again. "Yep I am fine. Now go Harry and come back quickly. I will try to make dinner. Then we will do dinner together"Zayn exclaimed as he tugged Harry's hand and ran to the door."Fine"Harry said, giving a force smile. He knew that Ray is coming. He doesn't know what is going to be next. Anyway he moved to the door. He walked to the garage still holding Zayn's hand. He took the key from his pocket  " Bye Zaynie. Take care". Harry waved at Zayn as he sat on the driving seat.
" Come back soon babe" Zayn waved as tears started to roll down from his eyes but Harry didn't notice as it was dark. Harry left the place. Zayn took a deep breath and walked to the door. He closed the door. He felt so uncomfortable to be alone in this big house. He walked to the couch and sat beside his art book. He was focussing on his drawing. He was trying to make Harry more handsome. He was smiling by looking at his own drawing. " Harreh you are looking so handsome" Zayn mumbled as he was smiling continuously. " Zayn you made Harry so nicely". Zayn jumped when he heard a harsh voice from behind. He knew well who was he. He stood up immediately and turned around to see. He was swallowing his saliva continuously. He couldn't believe in his eyes that Ray was standing in front of him, gazing at him,devishly smiling. Zayn got scared and gulped as his art book fall from his hand. He was starting to move backwards while Ray was taking a step forward to Zayn. Zayn stumble on the tea table and fall to floor. He got hit with the table and his leg was hurting. Ray bent toward him. Zayn started to crawling behind. "Harreh, Harreh" Zayn began to scream. " Aww Zayn . What do you think Harry will come to save you? " Ray gritted his teeth and started to move closer to Zayn. Zayn took the vase from the nightstand. When he was about to hit Ray with it, Ray managed to grip his wrist and tugged Zayn toward him.Zayn was trying to freed his hand from his tight grip. But he couldn't. Ray was tightening his grip. Ray hold Zayn's arm with his another hand.He was tightening his grip in Zayn's arm, which leave some bruises in his arms. Pain was reflecting on ZAYN's face. " Help, Harreh, help" Zayn began to scream loudly. Ray got scared what if neighbor got to know about him from Zayn's scream. So he pulled Zayn toward him and pressed his palm on his mouth by leaning Zayn in the floor. Zayn's head was in the floor, laying straightly. Zayn was getting hurt in his head because Ray was pressing his palm in his mouth so compactly. Zayn couldn't move his head. Tears started to fall from his eyes. Ray pulled a handkerchief from his pocket and gagged Zayn with it by tying it in his mouth. Zayn was trying to tossing his head but he couldn't. Ray made Zayn spin which made Zayn's back to face Ray. Zayn's muffling sound could be hear from behind the handkerchief. Zayn couldn't move his hand because Ray was holding his hand tightly from his back. Zayn knew well that he couldn't freed his hand from these strong grip, so he stopped moving his hand. His hand was paining as well as his neck. He was hoping Harry to come back soon." I am feeling so pity for you zayn. You disobeyed my word. Now it's time to regret. You will get your punishment"Ray whispered in ZAYN's ear as he squeezing ZAYN's butt from behind. Zayn gulped. He didn't want to go back to Ray again. Zayn tears were continuously falling from his eyes.

Sorry guys for late update. I am currently so busy with my studies. But I will try to update soon
Please comment and vote 💚💛