chapter 22

Harry walked down to the stairs by carrying Zayn in a bridal way. Zayn looked so tiny and small in Harry's large arm.Anger was boiling inside Harry. Why this sort of things happened to him?I shouldn't leave him alone. But I always do. Harry wondered and he could feel his eyes became watery. On his way to the car he met Liam and Niall. " Harry, Alex fled away" Niall told slowly. "What?How? I have to teach him a lesson. " Harry growled. "Don't worry Harry. We will find a way to catch him"Liam said. " He raped him.  I will never spare him" Harry spat angrily. "What the fuck. He raped him. I still can't believe it. You go and take care of Zayn. We are here." Niall told him as anger reflected on his face . Harry nodded and walked to the car. He opened the passenger seat of the car and set Zayn on it. He buckled his seat belt. He walked around his side. As Zayn was unconscious his head was leaning in his side. Harry placed his hand in his cheek and gave him a soft kiss in his cheek. He could see his beauty. He stroked Zayn's hair. He looked front and started driving. Instead of taking turn left to go Ray's home, he took right which is the way of his home. He didn't want Zayn to go that Ray's place. He drove to his home. He ceased the car and opened the door of his car. He walked around the passenger seat and opened the door of it. He saw Zayn was still unconscious. He lifted Zayn up and took him in his arm. He unlocked the door of his home and closed it behind him by kicking with his leg. He walked up to the stairs by carrying Zayn. He reached his room. It was messy. He huffed and enter into his room. He laid Zayn down in his bed.He bent down and  stroking Zayn's hair smoothly. He couldn't stop staring at him. He was completely motionless." I love you Zaynie" Harry whispered in his ear. He stood up as he was about to go he felt that Zayn hold his wrist lightly because he had less strength. Harry turned around and bent down quickly. " Zayn , umm how are you feeling now? Harry stammered . He didn't know what to say. Zayn smiled slowly and nodded. " Harry" when Zayn was about to open his mouth Harry pressed his lip in Zayn's. The kiss was soft and tempting. Their tongue touched. When Harry finished, Zayn kissed him back. Harry pulled Zayn's face impossibly close. They stopped as Harry nibble the lower lip of Zayn. Moaning sound was created by Zayn . " Please be with me" Zayn pleaded as he couldn't move but he tried. Harry hold him and made him laid. " Of. ..Of course . I am here." Harry told Zayn and climbed up to the bed. He laid beside Zayn stroking his hair and placed a kiss in his forehead. Zayn moved closer to Harry and placed his head in his chest. Zayn closed his eyes. Harry wrapped his huge arms around Zayn's tiny and slim waist and hold him protectively.

Harry awakened from his sleep as he felt that Zayn was fisting his shirt tightly. He looked down to Zayn . Zayn was curled his head in his chest and eyes were squeezingly closed. He was tightening his fist. " No "Harry could heard whispering of Zayn in his chest. " Zayn woke up" He tried to wake him up because he knew that he was having nightmare. " Leave me " Zayn cried as he was digging his head closed to Harry's chest and curled up. " Zayn " Harry rubbed his back. " Zayn " Harry's voice became louder. He tried to woke him up. He sat as he was lifting Zayn. Harry patted him. Zayn eyes flattered open. " What happened babe. May be you got nightmare" Harry tried to console him. Zayn wrapped his arms around Harry's neck and started to cry in his shoulder. " Please never leave me alone please" Zayn whimpered ." No no Zayn never. Look I am here." Zayn unwrapped his arm and started weeping. " I will never leave you alone I promise you " Harry said as he was laying him in the bed. Harry entwined his fingers with Zayn. I will never spare him. He is the reason Zayn is in this condition now. Harry wondered as he was stroking Zayn's hair to make him comfortable and sleep. Harry hated to see Zayn in trouble and the way people take advantages of his beauty. He wanted make Zayn happy all the time. Harry felt that he is a looser that he couldn't take good care of Zayn. He bent down his head and placed a kiss in his head. 

Sorry for short chapter because I am currently so busy with my studies. I will update soon. thanks everyone for reading my story 💛💚