chapter 31

Harry was cleaning the room as it was always messed up. Harry could remember that Zayn laughed a lot that day when he saw his messy room. That memory made Harry smile.Now Harry wanted to make his room clean and tidy. Zayn loved to live in clean and comfortable place.  So he wanted to make his room tidy. He wanted to give Zayn all the pleasure of his life. He told about Ray that he is dangerous. Yes Zayn was right what he will do if Ray will back?Does he allow him to go? Never. He will keep Zayn with him forever. Zayn is only mine. Harry wondered as he was focussing in his work. He was tidying the book shelf as he was arranging the books . Suddenly his eyes caught on some drawings which were on the table. He saw Zayn drew them so nicely. He saw Zayn was cuddling with Harry in the sofa. Harry smiled and kept it in the drawer.  Harry knew Zayn loves him so much. His eyes fall to Zayn who is now sleeping peacefully. He looked so gorgeous and soft while sleeping. Wet cloth was still in his forehead. He walked toward him and slowly removed the clothes from his forehead. He felt that it was still hot. Why his temperature is not decreasing? Harry felt so restless. He stood up and whipped his phone from his pocket. He wanted to call Louis. But he didn't call him. He didn't know what he had to do. Zayn's health was getting worse. He sighed and that moment his phone rang up. He saw that Ray called him. He quickly walked out of the room so that Zayn didn't wake up. He received the call. " Hello." Harry said slowly
" Hi Harry. How are you guys?"
" Fine." Harry huffed
" How is Zayn? Are you dominating him or not?"
Harry's jaw clenched. Why he will dominate him?. In fact he is going to give him freedom.
" Ummm."
" Don't worry Harry. Any way I am coming tomorrow. I want you to pick me up"
What ? Ray is coming tomorrow. No way. He will snatch Zayn from me. No, he can't let this happen. Zayn is so sick and weak now that he can't move. So he is going to be with me and forever. Harry wondered.
" What happened Harry.?
"Umm nothing. Okay I will come."
" So let's meet tomorrow at 11.00 pm."
"Okay" Harry said slowly.
No, he can't be back so soon. Zayn shouldn't be informed that Ray is coming or else his health will be more worse. He sighed and walked to room. He saw Zayn was still sleeping. He looked up the clock. He saw it was 3.00pm.
Any way he sighed and walked to Zayn and sat beside him, started to cuddle Zayn.  Suddenly he noticed that Zayn started to tossing his head as his eyes were squeezingly closed. Oh no he was having nightmares again. Zayn started to hold the bedsheet and squeezing it as he was pulling it.
" Zayn" Harry called him as he patted his cheek slowly. " No leave me please. Leave me." Zayn whimpered as his eyes were closed and he was tossing his head. " Zayn babe. wake up babe. Look I am here, Harry. Zayn"Harry started to shake him by his shoulder to wake him up. Suddenly Zayn stopped and his eyes fluttered open. Harry cupped his cheek.
" Babe relax. It was a bad dream." Harry whispered to Zayn. Zayn sat up and wrapped his arms around Harry's waist and hugged him tightly. Zayn's head was in Harry's chest as his eyes were closed. " Harry I love you. " Zayn murmured. Harry's eyes wide open. What Zayn loves me? He confessed it. Of course he knows that he loves him. But he never expressed it.  Harry started to rub his back. " Relax babe. I love you too. " Harry wanted to pull Zayn up but he couldn't as Zayn was tightening his hug. Zayn was not feeling good.Harry could pulled his sleepy hand easily but because of Zayn's weakness he didn't. " Harry please never leave me. " Zayn whimpered slowly. " Never" Harry bent down his head and kissed his hair. Zayn got sudden headache. " Zayn I have a good news for you" Harry said as he lifted Zayn up. Zayn eyes was blurry and red, and looked so weak. Zayn looked up into Harry. " You know Louis made Alex arrested. " Harry smirked.
" What ? Oh my God Harry. Alex got arrested? I am so happy" Zayn exclaimed as he hold Harry's hand and shaken him lightly due to lack of strength.
" Yes babe he got arrested." Harry cupped Zayn's cheek and gave a kiss in his cheek. Harry could never forgive Alex for his deed.
" Babe why your temperature is not decreasing?" Harry worriedly said as he felt hot when he touched Zayn's cheek.
"It's nothing. I will be fine" Zayn said slowly. " Actually it is all my fault I shouldn't push you in the pool . I am sorry Zaynie. Only for me you are suffering now" Harry said as his eyes became full of water. " No Harry not at all. It is not your fault. Why are you blaming yourself?  Actually it was my fault. I was little careless." Zayn said as he entwined his fingers with Harry. " Zayn I love you so much. I never wanted to hurt you" Harry blubbered. " No Harry you didn't hurt me. In fact you care me. You love me. " Zayn said as he wrapped his arms around Harry's neck." You are the reason I am alive now. You give me pleasure and my freedom. I can live freely with you" Zayn whispered as tears started to roll down from his eyes. Harry smiled.  Suddenly Zayn felt dizzines and his vision was becoming blurry.  Zayn fall to Harry's shoulder. Harry wrapped his arm around him tightly.
" What happened Zayn? Are you okay?" Harry said worriedly as he was rubbing his back. Harry couldn't understand why ZAYN is feeling so weak. Harry made him laid on the bed. He put his hand on Zayn's hair and stroked it. " I felt little woozy"Zayn said slowly. "You need rest babe" Harry stroked Zayn's hair. Abruptly they heard a knock in the door. " Let me check" Harry said as he stood up but at that moment Zayn hold Harry's finger. "If Ray has come then? " Zayn said slowly. Ray ? Harry remembered that Ray had said him that he will come tomorrow. So Ray is not in the door. But Zayn is still thinking about Ray which is making his health worse. No I have to make his mind free from Ray.  Ray's thought is destroying his health. "No Zayn Ray is not in the door." Harry said as he headed to the door. " No Harreh wait. Let me go with you" Zayn said as he wanted to sat but he was tired. Harry came toward him quickly and hold him. " Zayn you should take rest." Harry said as he was about to laid him down but Zayn didn't. " No I will come with you please" Zayn pleaded as he was making face like a child. "Fine" Harry said as he carried Zayn.
" Harry you don't need to carry me" . Zayn said in his chest. " You are weak and you can't move . Can't you see?" Harry's said as his voice was mixed with concerned. " You only need excuse to carry me. I know everything" Zayn pouted as he poked Harry's shoulder.Harry didn't say anything only smirked. " What if Ray is there?" Zayn whispered as his lip tremble." No Zayn. Ray will be not. " Harry said as he wanted to change the topic. " I think Ray is there. Harry I am scared." Zayn whispered as he grappled  Harry's shirt from his shoulder and digged his head in his chest. Harry could feel that Zayn was afraid. He couldn't see Zayn as scared. He wanted to make Zayn strong. " No Zayn Ray is not there. Please believe me." Harry said as he looked down to Zayn, his eyes were softened. Zayn nodded. He made Zayn sat on the couch and headed for the door. But Zayn didn't want Harry to go alone because he thought that might Ray has come. So Zayn stood up and started to walk behind him slowly. He was feeling drowsy but he didn't tell Harry about that.  
" Why are you coming with me babe? You should take rest."Harry worriedly said as he looked toward Zayn. "Just like that" Zayn slowly said. Harry smiled and hold his hand and headed to the door. Harry was walking forward slowly as Zayn was entwined his hand with Harry's from behind.

Who can be in the door?
Please give comment and vote 💚💛