CH. 1 - "Games?"

[Y/N]

"You don't fucking deserve to survive. You are fucking useless and a piece of trash..."

A voice echoed inside my head. It's dark, and it feels so dangerous. The voice was full of hatred and guilt, at the same time.

This dark and hot place where you think you're 'bout to go in hell. The place where you'll fall into despair.

"You're both going to die in my hands..."

"Y/N!" My mother was holding me as I woke up from my dreams, again.

She looked worried and there were sweats on her face. "What is it?" I said as I sat down. I checked my body which looks fine, I don't even have a single sweat

"You're not waking up." It's been a lot of times. Of course it is hard to wake me up as I'm dreaming some dreams called 'nightmares'.

"Yeah, well I'm awake now. And I'm all fine." I stood up and stretched my arms as I yawned.

"You don't have to worry about me." I, now, sat down at my desk and get a peice of paper to write my stupid dreams again.

It's always been this. I'll be writing all of my dreams, good or bad, and try to stop them before it happens.

It sucks if you failed to, because it feels like I am the reason why that person died or got hurt.

"What are you writing again?" My mother asked.

"Nothing, just stupid stuff." Yes, I know. Just the way I answered her, makes you guys hate me. Sure, you already do. But to let you know, I'm having a hard time to get along with them.

I wasn't like this before, but as I grew up, I'm starting to keep all my problems from everyone and I don't trust 'em. There are things that I can't just explain or tell for now or I'll forgot my dream and every single detail of it.

Well, speaking of detail. My dreams we're just voices and a fucking very hot place. There were no faces, date and time, place, or any color. It was pitch black.

"O-oh, okay. I'll be meeting you're aunt today, do you wanna come?" My mother offered.

"No, you can just go alone. I still need to do some stuffs." I said, and gave her a forced smile. It's hard to show that you're okay with them, when you're not.

And there's no way I can tell them that I am not. If I ever do that, that'll be the dumbest thing I'll do in my life. That'll be the worst nightmare I could never stop.

It's just hard, you know.

"Okay...make sure you eat," She left as I nodded.

"No exact date, time, and place." I wrote down at the paper and sticked it to my window that has a lot of papers where I wrote all my dreams. But I already threw out the dreams that already happend. I don't have a big window for those my sake.

Of course, my sake.

Self care is a must, you know.

Not all of my dreams has the every single detail of it. Some doesn't have the date and time, some are places, some are faces. And my dreams isn't often about me. It's mostly about other people, strangers, friends, and families.

This was my first dream about me.

After I sticked it, I cleaned up my bed and brushed my hair. As I look closer to the mirror, I can see my goddamn face and all the new pimples in it.

I wish I could dream that I finally have a clear skin, again.

"Acnes do really love me." I said and smiled.

I placed down my brush, and walked out from my room with my pyjamas and oversized shirt.

"Pancakes and eggs." I huffed and sat down at the counter of our kitchen.

I grabbed a knife and looked for a syrup. I sat down and scrolled through my phone.

I have scrolling and wasting all my time to my phone for about half and hour where I finished eating my breakfast. I startled as my mother called me.

"Yes? What is it?" I said while placing the dishes to the sink.

I gave my attention to the phone, but no one answered. "Mom?"

"Hello, Mom?" I repeated.

Not in a few seconds, I looked to my phone and the call has ended. I literally looked like an idiot.

I went to my room to change and immediately headed to our living room after.

I was about to sit when I noticed the sudden question all around. Not because I'm alone in the house, but it seems like everyone is gone.

I opened our door and I saw no one. It's just me, the stuctures, the cars, and them.

Something's wrong here.

I can feel the surrondings filled with silence and loneliness. It looks dangerous.

I slowly walked to their direction and tapped the girl's shoulders, slightly. "Hey." I said and they both turned around.

They were shocked and looked at each other

"Are you guys okay?" I said after I examined the them.

"Y-yes. T-thank you." He bowed and the girl only looked at me.

"Uh...where's everyone?" I chuckled a little bit and looked around.

"Everyone?" They both uttered.

"Huh? So you haven't played any games yet?" He said.

"Games? I haven't, why?" I looked at him.

They fully gave their attention to me and brought me somewhere...

-

Hi everyone! Thank you for reading this chapter, I got to admit that I rushed this one and I also cannot update a lot. (I guess, I need to repeat this.) I'll try harder and to make longer updates next time. Thank you & be safe! <3