CH. 3 - Militant

[Y/N]

"A new member!" I startled as a man approached us with some guys at the back too.

"[Y/N], Usagi, and Arisu." Suguru said as he walked towards him.

"[Y/N]?" He uttered and smiled at me. "I am Hatter, I rule this Beach." He said as he offered a handshake. "Y-yes, [Y/N]." I retort and shaked his hands.

Why do you look like someone too?

He now looked at Arisu as well as Usagi and greeted them. "You're free to do everything here! Just enjoy and have fun." He said, raising his hands.

"But betraying me is exchange to your lives." He added in such a flat voice.

"[Y/N], do you mind if you come with me?" He turned to me and waited for my response.

I looked at the three-Suguru, Arisu, and Usagi before answering. "Sure." I simplified.

He smiled at me and walked then I followed after, leaving Arisu and Usagi to Suguru.

Not in a while, we reached the place which looks like a meeting room. Him and I were the only one who entered the room. "You may seat down." He said.

After he sat in front of me, he asked me this. "[Y/N], do I perhaps know you?" He asked.

Asking me that gives me reasons to think more of a certain person.

"Do I know you too? You seem familiar." I questioned back.

"Takeru Danma." My eyes darted as I heard the name.

Takeru Danma?

It took me a few seconds to realized his face, his name, him. "You sure do." I smiled at him as I stood up and walked through the door.

"Of course I do." He said.

He cleared his throat before continuing, "[Y/N]...I'm sorry."

I didn't looked at him and continued to leave. "Suguru?" I found him waiting outside with his gun on his shoulder.

"What happened?" He asked and checked my body.

"Nothing." I simply replied and smiled at him. He nodded and walked away.

"Where are you going?"

"To my meeting." He said, not looking at me.

"But where am I suppose to sleep?" I yelled.

"Just find a room, you have your life here and I have my meeting." He said, walking like a bastard.

I, now, walked around the Beach and looked for rooms when suddenly called me out. "[Y/N]." I turned around and saw a guy wearing a white jacket that was showing half of his chest,

"U-uh, yes?" I said as I walked close
"We have a meeting, you're needed." He said without showing any emotions. You couldn't even tell if his pissed or just bored.

"O-oh okay."I replied and he started to walked away. I followed him though I'm not sure if I should've,

"Uh...may I know your name?" I asked while we were walking.