CH. 2 - Familiar

[Y/N]

They brought me somewhere far away from our house, I don't even know why am I coming with them.

To describe the 'far away from our house'. It is really far, I don't even know how did we already got here. I can't remember the paths we went, and this whole surroundings, it gaves me a war vibes. Literally.

Earlier, there were still a beautifully built structures, and to compare this now. It's a whole mess, and it feels like everybody left you except this two people.

Speaking of two people, why am I even with them?

Well, I don't even have a choice now..

Wait, what? What the fuck is happening right now, first is the games, the surrondings, this war vibes, and them.

What the fuck?

This two better tell me what's going on. I'm giving them my trust which no one really cares about.

Okay, well he's a good looking and also looked like a soft one.

And the girl looks pretty and adventerous.

They both look good together.

I think I need to stop it now, because I shouldn't waste my time, joking around.

But I just did...okay, that's it [Y/N], it's time to stop.

-

As we reached the destination, they introduced theirselves to me and explained everything that is happening right now which I couldn't understand how all the people suddenly disappeared.

As well as my mother.

But it sounds...interesting yet scary.

Because first, I don't even know how the fuck did I get here and it seems like I am the only ugly person here.

They chose wrong.

Second, I never dreamt any of this so why the hell it feels like it was still my fault not seeing this coming, but it's still fun because I never got to save other people's lives.

But I have to actually save myself at least...

Last, how can I even survive here? There's no fucking Strawberry Pocky here!

"So both of you have already played?" I asked and they nodded.

"Wait, so that means we only have days to live this miserable life?"

"Days."

"Or weeks." They both answered.

"But only if you play games and completed it, your visa will probably extend." Usagi said, while she's preparing and fixing things that'll probably be needed later.

"So you have to play, or else you'll have a laser on your head." She smiled which just means 'play or die'.

"But where and when can we play?" I asked.