CH. 12 - Surprises

[Y/N]

I felt a hand cupping my cheeks, but I refused to move my body or open my eyes. Their heads was close to mine and their hair that were touching my face.

I know they have a long hair and long fingers.

"Isn't it hard for you?"

"You always act like nothing's wrong." I almost opened my eyes and screamed, but I kept silent and let him continue.

"It's hard, right?"

"Those eyes..." All of the people, why you and why in this world?

"Each of it shows the sadness and rage."

"And you keep hiding it from behind."

I bitterly smiled as I opened my eyes, slowly. "And how could you say that to me?" He moved his head away from my head in shock.

"[Y/N]? You're awake?" Hatter said in his usual tone and turned around. "Yes? Why are you here at my room? You're not my father, so stop checking for me." I harshly said and stood up.

"Hmm, I know. But I can't help myself to check on you." He faced me, smiling. His hands are crossed to each other in his front. "I hope you can stop doing this, because this isn't gonna help."

He remained silent for a moment and glanced at the floor. "Sure, I'm sorry if this makes you uncomfortable." He stated and walked through the door.

I looked at him as he's not facing me. "Glad you're alive." I uttered and he immediately looked at me. "Hmm? Why wouldn't I?" He chuckled.

"Nothing, I'm just glad you are." I said in monotone and walked to the bathroom. "Mmm-hmm." I heard him hummed as I entered.

I locked the door and washed my faced, quickly. I tied up my hair and pulled the shower-curtain. "AAAAAAAA!" I yelled in shocked and immediately closed the curtain. "Wait, what the fuck? You guys are here?!" I yelled at them.

Chishiya was covering Kuina's mouth and Kuina was trying to remove his hand. "Wait, what are you guys doing?" I said and Kuina widened her eyes. "That's not what you think!" S exclaimed as she got the chance to remove his hand.

He looked at Kuina and rolled his eyes. "Yeah, this stupid wants to go outside earlier." He sighed as he stood up. "Then why won't you let her come out?!" I yelled and sticked out my nose. "Because you have something to deal with Hatter?"

"You know that he's here?!" He snickered and tilted his head a little. "Yeah, that's why we come here and hide." He explained.

"You guys should've come out." I said and helped Kuina stood up. "You're not so gentlemen, Shiya." I stated and Kuina groaned.

"What? 'Shiya'?" He asked and huffed by the name. "Yeah? Why?" I said and opened the door. "Nothing."

"Okay, then go out because I'm taking a quick BATH." I yelled again. Kuina sneered.

After I took a quick bath, I went outside and saw them eating. "Did you eat all the foods I gave you already?" Kuina said, putting a lot of foods into her mouth. "Yeah, me and Suguru." Chishiya glanced and looked away immediately as soon as I noticed him.