CH. 15 - Ending

[Y/N]

"You."

"W-what?" He stuttered and pushed me away a little. "You, all of you are the killer." I smirked and went back to the others. "[Y/N]..." Chishiya uttered.

"Yeah?" I turned around with a lazy expression. "10 minutes." He said. I immediately looked at my phone. "Fuck."

"Let's finish this game already." I took a deep breath and glanced at Suguru. "What do you mean us? The killer?!" The guy yelled. "YOU ARE THE DAMN KILLER, ALL OF YOU!" I yelled out of frustration.

"W-what?! What the fuck are you saying?!" He yelled, exactly at my face. "All of you killed a lot fucking people. You, yourselves are the killers!" I yelled back.

"W-w-what?" He said in despair.

"All this time, we're all fools seeking for it when the killer itself is us. Everyone of us."

"But not everyone chose to be one." I said. Tears were falling down at their cheeks. They killed a lot of innocent people just to survive.

And in the end, they don't deserve to.

"We—we never wished for this." The girl next to him, said. "I-I just want a good life and I haven't live the fullest of my life...what did I—" She sobbed.

"I-I haven't graduated to college yet...and then–" She sniffed.

"What did I do to deserve this?" She cried harder, as the other cannot contain their tears anymore.

What did we do to suffer like this?
Why you?
Why us?
Why me?

"Because that's how the life goes. Sometimes, you feel li you have everything you could wish for. But at the end you'll be all alone, it's you. You're the only one left in the end."

"But look, we're even going to lose ourselves right now. It's a matter of time." I said without breaking the eye contact with her.

"So even if you escape, you and everybody else will die." Everybody gasped as I stayed still, waiting. "What are you guys waiting for? We don't have any choice—"

"So we need to throw ourselves on the fire?!" The other yelled as his voice cracked. "Do we have a choice?" I emotionless saidy to him. He looked to a girl who were begging to stop on whatever he was thinking.

"Well, this is life..." He smiled.

"I'm sorry." He uttered and everybody tried to held him before falling. He shouted as his skin we're burning.

"TSUMI!" A girl yelled and cannot contain her tears from falling. "We don't have time!" I sniffed as I yelled so no one could notice. "This is not right, [Y/N]." The girl stated, facing the ground.

"How could you order us to kill ourselves? Because you don't even know us and you only care about your lives?!" She lifted her head and clenched her fists.

"How could you tell us to do something for yourselves?!"

"You don't have a heart!" She punched my chest a little, not wanting to hurt me. "You don't use someone for your own good!"

"Hey—"

"Who does that?" I said before Suguru and Arisu could speak. "Who wants that?" I let a bitter smile on my face as my tears ran down.

"Who wants to see someone throw theirselves in a fucking fire for me?!"

"Do you?" My voice cracked as I left everyone startled. "Do I look like happy?"

"Does killing everyone makes me feel loved? Does it change anything?"

"No! No, it doesn't!"

"But it could only give us another chance to survive..."