CH. 10 - Chishiya

[Y/N]

"Isn't it hard for you?"
"You always act like nothing's wrong."
"It's hard, right?"
"Those eyes..."

Those words recalled into my mind as I eat my breakfast with Yuki and others. "Is it Chishiya?" I said in front of them, without even thinking.

"What?" Kuina stopped from eating and placed the fork down. "Huh?" I got snapped out from my thoughts while they all stared at me. "You just called Chishiya, then you'll tell us 'huh'?" She face-palmed.

"Oh, uh, really?" I stuttered and blinked couple of times. "Yes, you did." She snickered and laughed after. "Do you miss him?" She teased.

"What? That bastard?! I'll miss him? Pfft, no never." I said and sat properly. Arisu, Usagi, Kuina, and Yuki had still their eyes on me. "Mmm-hmm." Usagi bit her lower lip, looking at me. "What?!" I yelled and immediately shifted my eyes to my food and pretended to eat it.

"Oh, so you miss me?" I dropped the spoon that I was holding into the plate and took a deep breath as I closed my eyes. I turned around to see that fucking annoying brat again. "You hear it wrong, why would I miss you?" I bitterly smiled at him.

"Oh, did I? Well that's bad, I missed you a lot already." My eyes widened as they all jaw-dropped. He smirked and sat down next to me. "What the fuck?" Arisu slowly muttered each word while he shifted his eyes to both of us each time.

I covered my eyes and hit the table. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I said with disgusted face. He and the others all laughed at me as I remained my face.

"[Y/N], story-time, please!" Kuina said while Yuki started to get confuse. "Wh-what?! What story-time?! Shut the fuck up. Right now." I groaned. "Come on, [Y/N]! Like, are you guys together? Like a thing? Tell us how, when, why!" She insisted.

"We're not together or a thing." I sighed. "Tell them, Chishiya!" He faced me, laughing as I shouldered him. "Well sadly, we're not together..." He muttered, looking at me.

"Wh-what?! Sadly?!" They all laughed more and teased me. "Or a thing..." He paused and looked away to me, smirking. "Not yet." I almost felt myself broke down in front of everyone. Broke. Down.

"What the—you know what? I'm out." I said, raising my hands. "Oh my—'not yet'. Seriously?!" Kuina yelled in happiness while the others kept laughing.

I looked at Chishiya and he gave me a half-shrug, still wearing his annoying smirk. "You are going to die if you don't stop." I whispered to him. He glared at me and sighed. "Okay, I'm just joking."

"Mmm, how long are you going to joke?" Arisu said dead-panned and walked out, bringing his plate. Usagi laughed and stood up as well. "Mmm, how long~" Kuina teased and hit Chishiya's arms, slightly as she stood up from her seat, followed by Yuki.

"They won't believe." Chishiya shrugged and snickered. "You're such an asshole." His smirked grew wider.

I went to the balcony and thankfully, Chishiya wasn't there. I'm trying my best to get away from him as possible as I could, because who the fuck can act all normal despite that the fact that you just both kissed last night?! Imagine that.