CH. 5 - A Friend

[Y/N]

"Isn't it hard for you?"

"You always act like nothing's wrong."

"It's hard, right?"

"Those eyes..." The sun light was visible to my face as soon as someone pulled the curtains. "Good morning sleepyhead, wake up." Suguru walked towards me and slightly tapped my shoulder.

"Morning." I lazily said and covered my face with the blanket. He stood up there for a while, waiting for me to stand up. "Oi, wake up already!" He said in a harsh tone.

I quickly took of the blanket to me. "What the fuck is wrong with your voice? Mad already, mister?" I smirked and immediately covered my face again.

"How about you? When are you going to stand up? You're not a princess here." He joked and threw a pillow on me. "Really? Early in the morning? Do you really want to annoy me?" I yelled underneath the blanket.

"Excuse me, miss. The reason I am here is because it's almost 12 PM in the afternoon." He clicked his tounge as I heard his steps getting closer to me. "You won't wake up?" He mumbled.

He stopped walking and sighed. "Fine."

"Suguru!" He suddenly grabbed my foot and immediately pulled it, bringing myself to the floor. "Ouch..." He laughed at me as I lay down with my hair all over my face.

He offered me a hand as soon as he stopped laughing. "Oh! Didn't know you're all awake now!" He pretended. "Yeah, fuck you." I rolled my eyes.

I looked over the room and it's a different room from Chishiya. Well, not that I want to sleep at his room, I was just surprised. "Is this your room?" I asked and he seriously looked at me. "Does it looks like it is?" He retorted.

I chuckled and walked over the room. "Yes?" I mocked. "Thank you for being honest, I hope you can just shut your mouth." He faked-smiled. "You're very welcome!" I chuckled.

"Seriously, who's room is this?" I asked and looked at the window. I can see a lot of people down there - partying, near the pool. "Yours." He stood up besides me.

"Ooh, it's big." I grinned and walked to the closet. As I opened it, there were already clothes hanging inside, some of them are folded. "It's my size!" I exclaimed as I checked. "Yeah, I brought them for you and placed it inside. as you rest." He smiled.

"Oh wait, how did I get here anyway?" I put the blouse down and faced him. "You slept in the car after your game, and I saw you laying your head at that rat's shoulder." He annoyingly said. "Really? Did you waited for me there?" I chuckled and punched his chest a little.

"Obviously that I even carried you up here." He groaned. "Can you stop talking to me with that voice?" I said.

"Geez, sure!" He clicked his tounge and pouted. "You're not a damn kid, Suguru." I replied. "Yeah yeah, just go and eat already. Hatter said you need to come with me so I can teach you how to defend yourself." He lie down at my bed.

I choked and laughed at him. "Seriously? You? Me? Defend myself?" I laughed more. "Yes, seriously!" He glowered.

I chuckled. "Okay okay, give me a minute."