CH. 11 - Trap Chest

[Y/N]

My cheeks once again heated up, as Suguru topped me, holding now the both of my hands beside my sides. "W-what?! Suguru!" I yelled.

He smirked and looked at me, licking his lips. "Suguru!" I yelled and tried to moved my hands. I started to feel nervous as he tightened his grip. He looked serious and mad, like how he looked to others.

He lifted my chin up to him, but I remained myself look calm at him. "Why there are red in your cheeks?" He laughed. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Can you just stop?!" He laughed again. "I told you, I won't lose to him." He uttered and brought his face closer to mine.

I closed my eyes and cursed myself in my mind. I felt his breath touched my skin as he laughed. "What? You think I'm going to kiss you?" He laughed harder and lay himself back down.

My cheeks blushed more as he kept laughing while he eat. "No, shut up." I excused and covered my face. "This is so embarrassing." I uttered to myself. "Yeah, embarrassing." He laughed harder and threw a pillow at me.

I hope you get choked.

He calmed down after a while and started to eat all the foods that Kuina gave me again. We both lie down at the bed, staring at the ceiling and doing nothing, but eating.

"[Y/N], do you want me to kiss you?" He almost said in a serious tone if he just didn't try to held his laughter. "Can you stop?" I said and punched the space between us.

He and I remained silent after, "I really can't stop thinking what happened to you last night. I really want to kill him." He looked at me and ranted. "Please let me kill him, I can't really stop myself." He pretended to cry.

"If you kill him, I'll kill you." I muttered while chewing my food. "Why? Did you like him?" He said in a serious tone, glaring at me. I sighed and looked at him. "No, not that I like him. I actually hate him so much right now, but I still don't know."

"I still don't know what?" He asked, still had his eyes on me. "If I like him or not." I repeated. "Then that means, you like him." He dead-panned and looked away.

"I told you, I don't." I exclaimed to him. He huffed and yawned. "You didn't tell me earlier that you don't, you only said you don't know." He said and turned his back to me, burying his face in the pillow.

"It's the same, so stop being jealous." I stood up and grabbed all the snacks to the bed, and put it in the trash. I stopped my tracks and gasped. "Suguru...do you like me?!" I said, almost shouting.

He lifted his head and faced me. "What? I don't, what are you saying?" He huffed and buried his face again. I found it obvious to him and asked him more. "Just tell me if you like me!" I jumped to the bed.

"Shut up, I said no." He repeated, looking at me. "Are you sure~?" I chuckled and pushed him a little. He smiled at me and covered my mouth from laughing. "I. Don't."

He let go and buried his face again. "I know you like me." I insisted and I kept pushing him. I accidentally pushed him hard that made him fall from the bed. "Fuck [Y/N]!" He uttered and groaned. "Oh my gosh, I'm sorry!" I laughed and immediately put out my hand to help him.

He lie down back again and turned his back again. "Now, shut up." I chuckled and sat down. "I will if you admit it."

"Okay fine! I like you, shut your moth now!" He yelled and covered his head with pillow. I gasped and hit him, hard. "You really do?!" I felt my heart stop breathing for a while, as my eyes widened. He lifted his head and faced me, chuckling and gave me a smirked. "No." He added and continued laughing.