CH. 4 - Free Death

Chishiya

The sun light shone through my face that made me woke up. I saw [Y/N] sleeping next to me. Her face looked like an angel, her figure was at peace and calm.

I slowly put her hair behind her ear that'll make me easy to see her face more. I cupped her cheeks with my hand.

Who is she, anyway?

I shouldn't do this to anyone, especially to her who I don't really know.

I stood up and woke her up. "[Y/N]." I shaked her arm a little. "Oi, wake up." I repeated. I waited for more minutes to wake her. "Wake up!" I yelled.

"What the fuck is it?" She muttered as she rubbed her eyes. "You need to wake up, princess." I rolled my eyes and secretly smiled as I took off the blanket on her.

"O-oh, yeah sorry." She stood up and stretched her arms. Her eyes widened and looked at me, "Chishiya! What time it it?!"

I glanced at the clock. "9:43 AM."

"Wait, what time is the game?" She asked. "Anytime, when the participants are full, it will automatically start." I added.

"Oh, where can I play?" She shyly asked me.

I smirked by how the way she looked. "You can come with me, I'll play today too." I offered.

"Really? I mean, now?" She said. "If you want, but do you want to eat breakfast first?" I slightly chuckled. "Oh yeah, right. Can we eat with my friend?" She questioned.

"Friend? Do you mean Niragi?" I asked her as she fold the blankets and clean the bed. "Yes! He's my friend since we're highschool." She added.

"Ah, sure. But I don't really like that g-" She mumbled something and looked at me. "I'm sorry! I forgot that you guys aren't really in good terms." She said. "It's alright if you don't wanna come with me!" She added,

"No, it's alright so I can atleast see how he is when he's with you." She chuckled. "As if he will let you." I smirked on that.

We left the room and find his friend, that dipshit.

"Suguru!" He turned his eyes at us, seeing [Y/N] waving at him while I'm snickering at the back. "Hey, you already ate?" He asked and immediately turned his eyes on me.

I raised my brow at him while still wearing my smirk. "Not yet, let's eat together!" [Y/N] said. "Yeah sure." He said and gave me a death glare which doesn't even scare me.

We walked together, [Y/N] at the center, I'm in the left and that dipshit is in the right. "Why are you following us?" Niragi said.

"Because we're eating together!" She groaned. "Are you serious? With him?" He whispered but was enough for me to heard. "Yes." She smiled.

He glanced and sighed at me. This jerk probably wants to punch me right now.

-

We were eating together and they're both talking while I'm on the side, eating my breakfast quietly. She asked me some few stuff on how I managed to survive and win which irritates Niragi.