CH. 6 - Sweet and Childish

Niragi

It's has been weeks since [Y/N] came here and that was surprising. I never thought I would see her here, because if I already knew. I'll be on her side always.

She was still confused and shocked about everything, in fact, she sometimes acts like crazy. She probably can't believe this world.

I mean, who would?

I'll choose to be here without her better. Just the truth that she or me could die anytime, scares the hell out of me. I'll let myself suffer alone just to make sure she'll live.

But what's the point? Am I even sure that she'll get out of here even if I gave up my life?

I regret and I'm happy to see her at the same time. No one knows how much she changed my life and how hard she had struggle to everything.

"Oi, Yuki." He shifted his eyes to me and stepped back a little. "Y-yes, Niragi?" He said.

I came closer while my hand are in my rifle, laying at my arms. "Are you trying to flirt with [Y/N]?" I asked, roughly. He tilted his head slightly with a confused face but fear was still visible to him.

I hate and love it. Just the looks on their face makes me resemble how I looked back then. The times I cannot even throw a paper to someone and now that I feel powerful and dangerous to everyone.

"N-no, Niragi." He shook his head and closed his eyes. "Then, what's this stupid note?" I yelled in anger as I lift the paper. "I w-was just trying to be f-friends with her." He explained. "With her? 'Friends', huh?" I uttered and was about to hit him when someone held my wrist.

"Stop doing that, Suguru. That fucking irritates me." [Y/N] said in a low voice that made Yuki widened his eyes more. She let go of my wrist as I stood up properly as Yuki lowered his head.

I sighed and flinched. "You don't need to tell me what to do, [Y/N]." I said and she only gave me a look that was enough to shut me up.

She approached the boy and pushed me away. "Hey, it's alright. Don't be scared." She said in soft tone and chuckled. Why is she so harsh to me?

I cussed to myself, mentally. Yuki slowly lifted his head and smiled to her, [Y/N] did as well. "Aish, be grateful that she was here." I groaned, but my voice was different this time.

He looked at me, surprised as he heard my voice changed. "What?" I angrily said. "Can you stop?!" [Y/N] yelled at me, greeting her teeth that made me pout.

"A-are you Niragi?" Yuki mumbled and [Y/N] burst to laughter. "You better shut up, woman." I annoyingly, said. "Aww, Suguru's shy." She said that made Yuki chuckled. "Oi!" I yelled to both of them.

"What?! Trying to scare him again?" She stopped laughing and yelled back. I clicked my tounge and glanced at him. "No."

"Good!" She exclaimed. We walked to the balcony as they talked to each other while I'm at the back of them, watching and listening to every words they both exchanged.

"Fifteen?! You're too young!" We were both shocked when Yuki revealed his age. "Y-yeah, that's why I don't really have a choice to come with Niragi, back then." His arms stayed still behind. "Wh-what?!" I yelled in confused.

"I-i mean, I don't really know anyone and y-you know...I can't just trust everybody. So I come with you even if I knew—"

"That I could kill you." I rolled my eyes and sighed. "See?! You're scaring everyone, especially him — a fifteen years old!" [Y/N] lectured.

"Well, he doesn't really looked like a—" Before I could finish my sentence, [Y/N] interrupted. "So what? You're going to keep doing that to everyone?" She glared.