15 ║that clown will kill us one by one.

since all of the losers were in a fight, i mainly hung out with Stan. our days consisted of me sneaking around his temple, and us staying at each other's houses. I mainly stayed at his to get away from my dad.

but until that day.

i got a call from Bill and very quickly he said "it got bev."

"i'll be on my way."

i grabbed my back and rode to his house where all the other losers were. "took ya long enough!" Richie said. "lets go."

we rode our bikes down the streets to the horrid Neibolt house we've been dreading. once we pulled up we all through our bikes on the ground, except for stan, who propped his up of course.

"guys, spikes" bill said. I then heard a grunt from behind me and something flying. Eddie had thrown his pills into the air. I gave him a pat on the back. "Good job, Ed's" i said. he smiled at me. Bill started pulling equipment out of his bag. he connected rods to make some sort of weapon.

Richie picked up a bottle and smashed it on the railing leading to the house. we all jumped and looked at him. He just through the bottle on the ground. Me, Bill, Ben, Richie, Eddie, Beverly and Mike all went into the house, while Stan stayed outside.

"S-Stan we all have to go. B-Beverly was right. If we split up like last time that clown will kill us one by one. But if we stick- stick together. All of us. We'll win, I promise." Bill said. Stan sighed and I grabbed him by the arm and pulled him. "It's gonna be alright, Stan" I said reassuringly.

We shined our flashlights everywhere to make sure there wasn't any killer clowns around. We walked into a room with an older, rusty well in it. "Hey Eddie, ya got a quarter?" Richie said. "Wouldn't wanna make a wish in that fucking thing." Eddie said in return. "Beverly?" Ben yelled down. "She's not gonna hear you, dummy." I said. "How are we supposed to get down there?" Mike said.

We tossed some ropes down after we made sure they were right. Bill was the first to go down. "Be careful, Bill" I said. Then was Eddie. Then Stanley, then Richie, then Ben. Me and mike were the only ones left. "Ladies first" he said. "No really, you should go."

"How about, I just take both of you?" I heard someone say. "Who was that?" I asked Mike. He shrugged. I turned around to see the one and only, Henry Bowers. He started sprinting towards us with a bat, but i dodged it.

Instead, he hit Mike. "Mike!!! NO!!" He knocked him to the ground and his gun came flying out of his hands. "Mike! Y/n!! You okay?" Came a yell from below.

Henry knocked me to the ground as he looked over my body with his bloody face and smiled. He leaned over the well to greet the other losers. "Bowers." Richie said. Henry started chanting some weird ritual. Of course. It's doing. He pulled the rope back from Ben's hands and flung it up to the surface. "Mike! Y/n" they all called from below. "Leave them alone!" They said. "You didn't listen to what I told ya. " he said while walking towards Mike. "You shoulda stayed out of Derry. Your parents didn't. And look what happened to them. I still get sad every time I pass by their pile of ashes. Sad. That i could've done it myself."

" and you." He said while turning to me. "You're just a slut that no one loves. Isn't that right? Your dad. Never loved you. Your mom? Dead. You know why? Because you caused it. You caused her death. And since you have all the boys in school crawling on their hands and knees just to get close to you, maybe you should come to Daddy, and we can have a fun time. Or! You could obey me. And my slut. Because that's how this works. You're mine. You're mine only."

I finally had enough. I kicked him in his "area" and ran to the well. Shit. No way down. He got up and started to attack Mike. He started to chock him on the ground.

"Hey asshole! Welcome to the Losers club!" I said while swatting him in the head with the bat.

Mike kicked his body that layed on the side of the well, right into it. His body flew down. "Woah." I said. "Awesome job!!" I said while high fiving him. "No, you saved my life." He said while he hugged me.

"Holy shit! Mike! Y/n!" They said again. "We're okay." Mike took the extra ripe and tied it up. We both climbed down it into the open hole in the side where the Losers were. Stan grabbed me and held me in his arms. "Are you alright? Are you hurt?" He asked. "I thought you didn't like blood." I said with a smile. He let go of me and we waited for Mike.

I didn't notice it, but Stan had trailed off. "Guys, where's Stan?" I asked. Everyone frantically looked around. "Shit." We went back in the tunnels and couldn't see. Eddie was the only one with a flashlight. "Oh, shit greywater." Eddie said. We all continued to tell for Stan but there was no answer. "Stan!"

"Stanley!"

"Stan, where are you?"

We continued running through the tunnels, but everywhere we turned there seemed to be no exit.

Suddenly, we heard a scream. Stanley.