7 ║am i right boys?

as we rode our bikes down to Ben's house i felt a breeze of wind go through my hair. it felt nice since it was a hot day.

once we all got there we dropped our bikes and ran inside.

''i heard he has a rollercoaster and like a pet chimp, and like an old guys fuckin bones, yeah.'' Richie said to Eddie as we walked in his room. i hit Richies arm causing him to scream. i looked around the room, admiring all of his posters and artifacts. Richie walked slowly beside me. ''woah, woah, woah. wow.'' richie said. ''cool right?''

''no,no nothing cool, theres nothing cool.'' Richie said, trying to be brave, i think? ''oh, look at this! this is cool. oh wait nevermind, no its not.'' eddie said while looking at something. ''whats that?'' Stan asked pointing to something on Bens wall. ''oh that? thats the charter for Derry township.''

''nerd alert.''

''no, actually its- its really interesting. Derry started as a beaver trapping camp.''

''still is! am i right boys, and girl?'' Richie asked, holding his hand up for a high five from one of the three of us. we all just shook out heads and he put his hand down.

''91 people signed the charter that made Derry. but, later that winter they all disappeared without a trace. '' ben said. ''the whole camp?'' eddie asked.

''there were rumors of indians, but no sign of attack. everybody just... thought it was a plague or something. but... it's like one day everyone just woke up... and left. the only clue was a trail of bloody clothes leading to the well house.''

''jesus, we could get Derry on Unsolved Mysteries!'' Richie said. i heard a creaking sound and turned around. i saw Bev closing the door to the room, revealing a 'new kids on the block' poster. i slightly giggled and looked over at ben with a look saying' please dont tell anyone' to Bev. Stan turned around and saw it too. he looked down at me and laughed.

''i don't know. maybe he's just trying to make some friends, Eddie.'' Richie said. ''w-w-where was the well house?'' Bill asked. ''i don't know... somewhere in town i guess, why?''

''nothing.''

-----------------------------------------------------

i layed down in my bed and flipped to where my bookmark in my book was. suddenly my phone rung. ''y/n speaking, whos this?''

''its Bev, call the guys, tell them you need to get over here right away.''

''w-what i don't under-'' i was cut off by the phone being hung up. i call the guys and told them to go to Bev's place.

i ran into Richies room. ''what the fuck y/n!'' he yelled. ''Bev's place, now.'' i ran down the stairs and outside. my dad was at work again. he's never home. i jumped on my bike and rode as fast i could to Bev's place with Richie next to me.

when i met up with the guys we all rode our bikes down the street. once we arrived at her apartment. i heard someone running down the stairs. i stopped my bike to see Bev. ''you made it i-'' she stopped to catch her breath. ''i need to show you something.''

''what is it?'' i asked.

''more than what we saw at the quarry?''

''shut up, just shut up richie!''

''my dad will kill me if he found out... i had boys in the apartment. he loves y/n, for some reason, so if i hear him coming you all need to hide, except for y/n.''

god, i love her.

''w-w-we could leave a lookout? '' Bill suggested. we all dropped our bikes and started running. ''Richie stay here!'' i said. ''woah woah woah woah, what if her dad comes back?''

''do what you always do. start talking!'' stan yelled. i giggled and started running up the steps with the guys following.

'' it is a gift!''

yeah, a terrible one.

----

we turned the corner of the dark building. '' in there.'' Bev said. ''what is it?'' Stan asked. ''you'll see.'' Bev said back.

''are you showing us your bathroom? i just want you to know that 79 percent of the worse accidents in homes are caused in bathrooms a-a-a-a-a-nd that's where the bacteria and fungi are and i-its not really a sanitary place for-''

i cut Eddie off by elbowing him in the stomach and he groaned in pain. Bill creaked open the door to reveal blood splattered EVERYWHERE. ''i knew it'' Eddie said while gagging and taking a puff from his inhaler.

''w-what happened in here?'' stan asked. it was disgusting. ''my dad couldn't see it, i thought i might be going crazy.''

''well if you're crazy then we're all crazy.''