10 ║what the fuck, dude?

''thanks guys. but, you shouldnt have done that. he'll be after you guys too now.'' Mike said as we walked through the field. ''oh, no no no. Bowers? he's always been after us.''

''i g-g-g-guess that's one thing we all have in common.'' bill said. ''yeah homeschool,

     welcome to the losers club.''

--------------------

we walked to downtown Derry. we went into the alley that we, well Eddie, has fixed ben up in. there was a parade going by for the 4th of July. i looked over to see richie trying to play some guys tuba while the guy tried yanking it away.

''richie give him the tuba!'' i yelled. i looked back at the missing poster. Edward Corcoran had gone missing recently.

''th-they say they found his hand all chewed up near the stain pipe

''th-they say they found his hand all chewed up near the stain pipe.'' stan said in a shaky tone. i took his hand in mine and smiled at him. i saw his look soften. i could still hear Richie trying to play the tuba.

''he asked for a pencil once.'' Ben said. Bill lifted up the poster to reveal Betty Ripsoms poster underneath. ''i-its like shes been f-f-f-forgotten because c-c-corcorans missing.''

''is it ever gonna end?''

i looked over at richie. the guy had finally yanked the Tuba away. riche threw his hands up in the air. ''WHAT THE FUCK DUDE?'' Richie said.

------------------

hey guys. this was again a filler chap. because im super tired.