9 ║ROCK WARRRR!

we all looked at Richie with disgusted looks on our faces. ''it's the truth.'' i said, glaring at him. i looked over at the woods to see a car parked in the parking lot. i elbowed Stan and he looked. Eddie saw it too because he said ''oh shit, thats Belch Huggins car.''

i could hear noises from far away so i dropped my bike and started walking towards the bushes. felt someone hand upon my shoulder. ''dont do it, i dont want you getting hurt'' Stan said. i smiled up at him. ''ill be fine, you guys need to come with me though.'' i said while looking at all of them.

''w-we should probably get out of here'' Richie said, being the coward he is. ''wait, isnt that the homeschool kids b-b-b-bike?'' bill asked. ''yeah, thats mikes.'' eddie said. ''we have to help him.'' me and bev said together.

we looked at eachother and smiled. ''we should?'' Richie asked. ''yes, asshole.'' i said as Bev started running with me.

i heard everyone else drop their bikes and start running after us. we came to the side of a river, to find Mike and Henry and his gang. Henry was pushing Mikes head into meat that was now all over the ground. ''eat that meat!''

''eat it you little bitch!'' Henry said as he kept pushing his head down. they kept kicking him until he looked over to his left. i couldnt see what he was looking at since their were rocks in the way. i saw him look over at us with a scared expression.

as he tried to stand up Belch kicked him in the face, with Henry throwing him back down to the ground. Henry then kneed on top of his stomach and picked up a rock. i then saw something knock him over.

a rock.

i looked over at Bev who had just thrown a rock at his head. i gave her a high five while the gang looked over at us. ''nice throw.'' Stan said. ''thanks.''

i watched as Mike crawled over to our side through the water. i leaned down and he grabbed my hand as i pulled him up.

i started picking up rocks along with everyone else. ''you losers are trying too hard. they'll do you. you just gotta ask nicely. like i did. '' henry said while grabbing his crotch.

that little douchebag

i then saw another rock hit his head as Ben yelled. suddenly there were rocks being thrown across the river and back.

''ROCK WARRRRRRR-'' richie yelled as he got hit in his face with a rock.

there were so many rocks flying you couldnt even believe it. all i mainly heard was screaming, Richie cussing, and the sound of rocks in the wind.

Eddie ran into the water in front of us while still throwing rocks and screaming. apparently, Henry and his goons had had enough and ran back out of the forest.

''we won!'' i yelled. we all cheered and high fived each other.

we turned around and started when i looked back to hear Richie yell

''go blow your dad you mullet wearing asshole'' while throwing both of his middle fingers up.

i grabbed his arm and yanked him away.

'' he deserved it'' he said to me. ''yeah, he did.'' i said.