6 ║we just got showed off by two girls!

i looked over to see it's face. but i couldn't look away. as the animatronic bear was slowly digging its nails into my back, i just kept staring at the clown.

''Y/N!!!!'' i heard a voice from beside me. i was being shaken awake from my daze. ''Stan.'' i said as i looked at him.

he pulled me into a hug as i wrapped my hands around his neck. ''what happened?'' i asked him. ''i saw you over here, just standing in one place, looking up at the sky.''

i pulled away and looked around. i saw Richie, Eddie, Ben, and Bill standing and looking at us. i gave them a weak smile.

''hey do you wanna come to the quarry with us tomorrow?'' stan asked me. ''you know what, why not.'' i said with a laugh.

*time skip*

i was walking down to the quarry when Bev came beside me with her bike. she started riding beside me. ''hey y/n are you going to the quarry too?'' she asked me with a smile. ''yeah.'' i said back.

we got to the quarry to see the boys in their underwear spitting off of the cliff. i watched as Eddie confidently spit, but it landed at his feet. ''oh my god, that was terrible, i won!'' Richie exclaimed.

''you won?'' Eddie asked. ''yeah!'' Richie said. ''did you see my loogie?''

''mine went the furthest! its about distance!''

''mass. its always been mass.''

''what the-! what is- what is mass?''

''who cares how far it went, its about how cool it looks. like if its green, or white, or juicy and fat.''

''ew.''

''alright, whos going first?'' Bill asked, interrupting the two. they all stared down. i stripped down to my underwear and bra while Bev did the same. ''we'll go!'' we both yelled.

they all turned around to look at us. ''sissies'' we both said as we started running. we jumped off holding hands and into the cold water below.

''what the fuck?'' i heard Richie yell as we jumped down.

'' holy shit! we just got showed off by two girls!''

i popped my head out of the water and looked up at them. ''come on down!'' i yelled. Bill was first to jump.

after a while of swimming we decided to play chicken fight. i got on top of Stans shoulders and he grabbed onto my legs. i pushed and shoved Richie until he fell off of Bens shoulders.

''WHOOOO! we won!!! i told Stan. then i felt myself hit the water . i swam up to the surface and found Stan smiling. I pushed Stans head underwater.

"PAYBACK BITCH!!"

''ah, fuck! something just touched my foot!'' i heard Richie yell. Bill went underwater. ''Its a turtle.''

after some time we decided to go up to the surface. me and Bev lied our towels down so we could tan. Bev turned her radio on to play some kind of rap music.

as i lied down i could feel eyes on us. Bev turned to me. i guess we were thinking the same thing because she counted down.

"3"

"2"

"1."

we both turned our heads to look at the boys' eyes on us. i mainly looked at Stan though. his eyes stared right at me until he turned away quickly, along with the rest of the boys looked away.

Richie started digging in Ben's backpack as he held up an invisible microphone to his mouth.

''news flash Ben, school's out for summa!'' he said in a terrible accent.

''oh that? thats not school stuff.'' Ben said. Richie pulled out a postcard. '' who sent you this?'' he asked. ''no one! give it back... no one...'' he said, yanking the postcard away and putting it back into his bag. then Richie pulled out a folder and opened it. ''whats with the history project?'' he asked.

''oh.. well when i first moved here, i didnt have anyone to hang out with, so i just started spending time in the library.'' Ben said as Richie handed Bill the folder.

''you went to the library? on purpose?'' richie asked. ''oh, i wanna see.'' Bev said while standing up. i shrugged and went to go sit up on the rock next to Stan. he looked at me and smiled. i looked over to bill, ben, and bev (the 3 B's).

Bill looked to Bev in disbelief. ''y-your hair...'' he said. ''your hair is beautiful, Beverly.'' Ben said. Bill looked over to him as if he was gonna kill him. '' oh, thanks.'' she said while tucking her hair back. ''here, pass it.'' Richie said. he opened the folder back up. ''whys it all murders and missing kids?''

''Derry is not like any town ive ever been in before. they did a study and it turns out, people die, or disappear six times the national average. and thats just grown ups. kids are worse. way, way worse. i've got more stuff if you wanna see it?''

Eddie frantically shook his head no.