Three

You kept following the security guard in complete silence and he took you backstage. He took you to a door that said 'Green Room'. He knocked on the door and Billie opened it.
"hey" she said in a friendly voice.
"OH MY GOD HI BILLIE!" Ash shouted jumping like crazy. You didn't say anything because you didn't really care about her or her music because Ash just dragged you along.
"hey, you ok?" she said noticing you were being quiet. "oh sorry, please come in" she said gesturing for you both to go into the Green Room. Ash ran in and you could tell she was excited. You walked in after Ash and stood by her.
"woah this Green Room is awesome!" Ash shouted in excitement.
"thanks" Billie laughed. You still hadn't said anything.

You looked at the floor and started zoning out. Billie started waving her hand in front of your face, "hey, yo can you hear me!" she shouted.
You shook your head slightly and hesitantly said "uh yeah in fine". Ash was still really hyper and she took like 50 pictures with Billie.
"yo can you go out now please" Billie said to Ash.
"yep sure" Ash said happily, "bye Billie!". You started following Ash out the door when Billie put her arm out blocking the doorway.
"you stay here" she said.
"uh bye Ash!" you shouted before Billie closed the door.
"yo you ok?" she said.
"uh yeah why?" you asked confused.
"you were literally silent the whole time and you fully zoned out at one point for like ten minutes" she said. You zone out a lot and you don't know why but it never bothered.
"heh yeah I zone out a lot it's fine" you said nervously rubbing the back of your neck.
"alright then, can I at least have your number?" she asked.
"uh yeh sure", you took Billie's phone and put your number into it.
"aight thanks" she said taking her phone.
"uh can I go back to my friend now?" you asked.
"yeah sure sorry for the bother" she said opening the door. Ash was just waiting on the other side of the door, "Why'd you bring me here don't even know that girl" you hissed at Ash.
"oh that's why you were awkward" Billie said from behind you.
"I wasn't awkward" you said trying to defend yourself. Billie started walking slowly towards you until she was like an inch away from you. You started getting really nervous as you don't like people in your personal space.
"yeah you're awkward" she said taking a step back.
"alright cmon MJ" Ash said kinda annoyed.