Seventeen

"ok bestie, here's what you're gonna do, you're gonna go to your room, pack your shit, go with Finneas and see Billie, got it?" Derek said. He held out his pinkie. You just looked at him blankly. "gottt it" he raised his voice. "fine" you said linking your pinkie with Derek's. you walked away and Finneas shouted "run!" so you started running up the stairs, "in the lift!" he shouted at you again. you sighed and turned around to press the button on the lift and got in. you glared at Finneas as the doors closed. When the doors opened you went to your room and packed everything then walked out of the room. you got back in the lift and when the doors opened Finneas was waiting there and took two of your bags. You gave your room key back to Derek and said, "I'm gonna miss you bestie". "I'm gonna miss my favorite gaybee too," he said pouting. "bye," you said and gave him a hug. "can't believe you're actually abandoning me" he joked. You laughed at him and followed Finneas. You put your bags in his car and got in the passenger seat.

1 DAY LATER

Your plane landed and you and Finneas got out and went to get your bags. You saw your bag on the conveyer so you got out andFinneas' arrived a few seconds later. You both then got in the black car and Finn as drove back to your house. About 10 minutes later you arrived. You got out of the car and took a deep breath in. you noticed all the lights are off." it's gonna be fine MJ," Finneas said putting his hand on your shoulder. You smiled at him and followed him to the door of the house. He unlocked the door and let you in first. "where is she?" you asked. "in your room" he replied."Thanks," you said and smiled a little. When you got to the door you knocked on it and got shocked when you heard "GET AWAY FROM ME!". Finneas ran to the door and knocked on the door and said "Billie MJ's here". "here as in here or here on the phone" she cried. "here as in here" you said. You heard fast and light footsteps then the door unlocked and opened. She stared at you for a few seconds and hugged you as tight as she could. She started crying and said, "I'm sorry". 

You felt her arms were a bit skinner than before. "Billie," you said as you pulled away. "what," she said wiping her tears away. You used your thumb to wipe hertears away. "you need to eat" you said looking her in the eyes. "I can't" she whispered while crying. "come on, let's go to the kitchen," you said grabbing her hand. 

You started walking but she wouldn't move. You looked at her and shejust shook her head. You pulled at her hand softly and she started walkingslowly. You walked next to her at her speed. 

You stopped walking for a second so Billie was very slightly in front of you and you shouted "and Billie takes the lead!". She started laughing and started walking a bit quicker. You putyour hands out to your sides like an airplane and started running. "MJ overtakes and Billie is behind!" you shouted again. "oh no you don't," Billie said and started running as fast as she could. You also started running as fast as you could and shouted "It's a very tight race, who will win!". "me!" she shouted. "no, I am!" you shouted and started running even faster. 

Billie grabbed you by the arm and pulled you back so she was in front and she reached the kitchen first. "cheat" you mumbled as you walked slowly into the kitchen. "oh come on now don't be like that" Billie said as she put her hands on your waist." nuh-uh get some food," you said as you took her hands off. She opened acupboard and got some biscuits and took a small bite. She looked at you when she swallowed it. "done" she said kind of sad. "that was the most microscopic bite I have ever seen, eat the whole biscuit" you said. She took a bigger bite but she did it very violently. "staring contest" you said. "but I'm eating" she said with a mouthful of biscuit. "I don't care, go!" you shouted. 

You both hadintense eye contact and you could see Billie was struggling to keep her eyes open.You slowly moved your hands up to her face and clapped in front of her eyes butshe didn't blink. "what in the seven seas" you said shocked. You clicked yourfinger in front of her eyes. By this time you had blinked about ten timestrying to get Billie to blink. "fine, you win" you said defeated. 

"what's my prize," she said excitedly. " I don't know, another biscuit," you said. You felt Billie'shands go around your waist from behind you. "what if I pretend you're a biscuit" she whispered in your ear. "one, we're not together, two, how old was that biscuit" you said walking over to the pack of biscuits. "huh, fairly new" you said taking one out of the pack and taking a bite.