Ten

You couldn't sleep so you looked on Instagram for a whole. About 30 minutes later you got bored of Instagram so you tried going to sleep.

About an hour went by and it was now 10pm and Billie was still fast asleep. You remembered you have to be up early so you thought of the only other thing that could help you sleep.

You walked over to billie's bed and shook her arm a bit. "Billie" you whisper shouted.
"what" she mumbled in her sleep.
"I can't sleep" you whispered.
"do you wanna get in my bed with me" she asked while still basically asleep.
"uh yeah".
"come on then" she said lifting the covers so you could climb in with her.

You got in and she let go of the covers letting them fall on you both. She cuddled you and fell asleep within seconds again.

"WAKE THE HELL UP BITCHES!" you heard someone shout. You kind of woke up then fell asleep again.

You then felt cold water hit you and you gasped. "WHAT THE HELL?!" you shouted.
"wake up, jeez it's and effort to wake you up" finneas said. You turned your head to see Billie still asleep. "she sleeps through anything" he said.
"I can see" you said as you stared at the drenched Billie.

"so.. What did you guys get up to last night" finneas said as you climbed out of bed. You were struggling because Billie has a very strong grip and she was still cuddling you. "not much, a little help?" you said still trying to get out of bed.

Finneas yanked billie's hands off but she was somehow able to sense where you were so she pulled you back. "great" you said, "BILLIE WAKE UP!". "she won't wake up from that trust me" finneas said.

You slapped her face and she didn't wake up. You got an idea but you didn't know if it would work.

"I LIKE YOUR CUT G!" you shouted and slapped her tits.

"OWWWW WHAT THE HELL!" Billie shouted waking up. "finally glad you're awake" you said zooming out of bed so she can't pull you back. "I wish I could unsee that" finneas said. You just laughed and went to your bed. "get out we're gonna get dressed" Billie said.

"I'd love to, dear god I wish I could erase that memory" finneas said walking out and shutting the door behind him.

"hold up" Billie said stopping what she was doing. "what" you said putting your shirt on. "how the fuck did you get in my bed?" she asked. "I couldn't sleep so I walked over to your bed, woke you up, told you I couldn't sleep, you asked me if I wanted to get in the bed with you, I said yeah and then I fell asleep" you explained.

"why have I got some weird liquid on me?" she asked. "it's water, finneas tried waking us up by throwing it over both of us but it only woke me up so I had to slap you" you said laughing.

"my boobs?" she asked. "well I slapped your face, that didn't work" you were laughing more now. "just get dressed" Billie said. You looked at her while you were fully dressed. "I'll get dressed" she corrected herself.

About 5 minutes later she was dressed and she put like 10 chains on. "wait" she said. "what" you stopped in your tracks. "lemme put this on you" she said grabbing a chain.

She walked behind you, lifted it over your head to your front and clipped it at the back of your neck.