Eight

"oh my god what happened, mjy head hurts so bad" Ash groaned.
"Billie knocked you out" you said quietly because you still have a headache.
"what? Why would she do that, I thought she was nice" Ash said sitting up a bit.
"she knocked you out because you were trying to kill me" you said sharply.
"oh yeah sorry" Ash said.
"sorry isn't gonna fix anything" you said looking at her.

"yo, your car is behind the bus, I got the spare driver to drive it behind" Billie said to Ash.
"thanks baby" Ash said playfully. Billie slapped her face and grabbed her shirt collar.
"don't you ever call me that again, only MJ gets to call me that!" Billie shouted, "understand?".
"uh y-yeah" Ash said scared.
"get out, I don't wanna see your ugly ass face again" Billie hissed at Ash. Ash walked quickly out of the bus and in her car, you could hear her car engine start. "is your head better?" Billie asked walking walking over to you.
"you shouting at Ash didn't make it any better" you said.
"sorry, I wanted her off" Billie said, you could tell she was sorry and you could hear the guilt in her voice.
"we're at the hotel now, we had to delay it a bit because of the Ash problem, when we get in get your room keys, MJ you have to share with Billie and everyone else gets their own room, oh and finneas can you wake Billie up at about 8:30 in the morning, we have a very busy day tomorrow" Maggie announced to the whole bus.
"I don't have any other clothes" you said to Billie.
"we'll quickly go to the shop next to it and buy some" Billie said smiling.
"I don't have any money though" you said worrying.
"I'll pay don't worry" Billie said putting her hand on your shoulder, "we have to be quick though".

You walked into the hotel to get your room key first and then ran with Billie to the clothes shop. "pick what you want but be quick" Billie said. Your style was slightly oversized clothing so you grabbed a bunch of things, as well as some clothes to sleep in. You walk over to Billie who was waiting in the corner where no one would see her through the window. "got everything you wanted?" Billie asked.
"yeah" you replied.
"alright cone on let's pay" she said walking over to the counter. You walked behind her and she took some clothes out of your hand and put them on the counter for the lady to scan it.
"that will be £106.49 please" the lady said with a smile. Billie took her card out and paid. The lady put the clothes in the bags for you and then gave them to you. Billie took them out of your hands and smiled at you.

"why did you take all of them?" you questioned.
"because I want to" Billie said smiling at you. You both walked quickly back to the hotel and to your room. You were still a bit annoyed at Billie about what happened with Ash so you were hoping it didn't have one bed.

You opened the door when Billie gave you the key and walked in.
"oh thank god there's two beds!" you shouted.
"Wow thanks" Billie said sarcastically.
"I'm still annoyed at you by the way" you told Billie.
"fair enough" Billie said, "I have a spare suitcase if you wanna put your clothes in it".
"uh yeah sure" you said.
"alright I'll be back in a minute" she said walking out. You took your clothes out of the bag and picked out the ones you were gonna wear tomorrow.