Two

You got there earlier than expected because it only took half an hour and google maps said it would take 45 minutes. Ash parked the car and you both got out. She grabbed your arm and started practically dragging you to the concert entrance. The ticket guy asked for a ticket and you both gave your tickets to the guy. He checked them and then nodded so you went through the gates to the concert. You guys grabbed some food before going to the actual concert area. You ended up just getting a can of coke and sone popcorn. When you got to the concert area there was only like 20 people so you ran to the front of the stage.

Tineskip 30 minutes

Lots of people started coming in and you guys were really happy you got to be at the front. You saw Finneas go on stage so you thought it was about to start and everyone went silent. Billie then came out and Bad Guy started playing. Billie was jumping around and singing. The crowd started singing including Ash but you didn't know the lyrics so you were just subtly dancing around pretending to know the song. About half way through the song you and Billie made eye contact but you didn't really care until she winked at you. Some girls behind you thought she winked at them and so did you so you didn't care.

At the end of the song Billie went off stage and you could see behind the curtain she was talking to some big guy with a black suit. You saw her point somewhere near you but you just brushed it off because you knew you didn't do anything wrong.

You saw the same big guy start walking towards you and you got kinda scared. "hey Ash, is there usually a random security guard walking towards people in the crowd" you asked worried.
"um no, he's probably not coming to us though so don't worry" she said. You got a bit less nervous when she said that until you felt a tap on your shoulder.
"ma'am" said a deep voice.
You turned around to see the security guard.
"Ash" you whisper shouted.
"ma'am, can you hear me?" the security guy said.
Ash has always been better with social stuff so she spoke for you.
"I got this" she whispered, "hey sir, what's up".
"I'm talking to this one" he said in a stern voice.
"uh yeah" you said nervously.
"you need to come with me, if you have any friends here with you bring them" he said.
"guess we're taking a trip somewhere" Ash said in a kind of scared tone.
"follow me please" he said.
You followed him out of the crowd.
"why are we being kicked out, we didn't do anything wrong" Ash said scared.
"ma'am, you're not being kicked out just follow me".