Thirteen

You ate the ice cream and it revealed a red box. You picked it up with a napkin and wiped it clean so there was no more ice cream on it. It looked like a red box. You looked up and everyone was looking at you confused and you were also really confused.

You opened the box and there was a little note that read 'will you be my girlfriend?'.

You looked in the box again but there was no ring. It didn't say who it was from and then you looked at Billie who was kneeling on one knee holding a promise ring, it was bright blue with diamonds all over it. "so?" she asked looking at you. You nodded while smiling a lot. She got up and hugged you.

She let go of you and out the ring on your finger, she already had hers on. "I promise I'll make you the happiest girl in the world" she said and smashed her lips onto yours.

Everyone in the restaurant started clapping and you were crying happy tears and hugging Billie.

"sorry to ruin the moment but we gotta get back on the road" Maggie said. You let go of Billie and you held hands while walking back to the bus.

"alright Billie when we get there you have to do sound check straight away" Maggie told her when she got on the bus. "ok" Billie said.

When she got to the stage, someone gave her a microphone and she was singing random songs. You were behind the stage curtain dancing while she sang and she noticed you after a while. She held her arms out for you to jump into so you ran up to her and jumped into her arms so she was holding you while she sang.

After a while someone shouted "sound check finished!" so Billie walked you off the stage and you both went into the green room. "hey, do you want our relationship to be public or secret?" Billie asked. "I don't mind" you replied. "choose one, public or secret" Billie asked again. "uh public" you said without thinking. "you sure?" she asked making sure you were comfortable with it. "yeah" you said. "alright, imma be telling the whole crowd out there" she said. You smiled and nodded.

It was time for Billie to go on stage to sing and she looked really nervous but she hid it when she went on stage.

She sang her final song which was Bad Guy and looked at you. "ok guys, this morning was a very special moment for me and I wanted to tell you guys first" she said to the crowd. Everyone started getting quiet to show they were listening. "I am bisexual" she said and the crowd went crazy. "that's not all of it" she said to her fans. The crowd went literally silent. "this morning, I got the best girlfriend ever" and the crowd went even more crazy than before. She gestured you to go on stage so you went on but you were really scared because there were a lot of people. Everyone went crazy when they saw you and started shouting "we love you!".

"hey baby, do you trust me?" Billie asked. "uh yeah.. Why?" you asked concerned. "good" she said. You looked at her confused waiting for an answer and then out of nowhere she kissed you in front of what seemed like millions of people. She pulled away and smiled at you. The crowd was still making deafening screams.