Seven

You went into the frame and Billie told you to smile a bit but not too much. She then grabbed your face, pulled you closer and kissed you and took a picture at the same time.
"nice, now I can prove it" Billie said happily.
"no Billie don't, she won't like it" you said. She looked you in the eyes, smiled and pressed send.
"oh days, why did I go to the concert" you said sinking into your chair. Ash sent another snap saying 'I'm gonna get you back'.
"righttt, ok... Think I'll just go on a boat to Greece now" you said flopping your head onto the table.
"hey MJ, someone outside the bus wants to see you, they drive up next to us and told us to pull over" Maggie said walking into the room.
"uh ok, who?" you asked confused.
"I have no clue" Maggie said.

You walked outside and looked around.
"hey MJ" someone said. You turned around to see Ash.
"oh heyyy, just gonna quickly say I didn't approve of anything Billie said" you said walking backwards slowly. She ran towards you and pushed you over so you were laying on the ground. She started punching you while you screamed for someone to help. Billie ran to the top of the stairs to see what was happening and jumped down them without stepping on any of the steps and pulled Ash off you. She whacked Ash round the head knocking her out. You were on the floor holding your head because Ash kicked your head really hard and it hurt. Billie picked you up while you were curled up in a little ball holding your head. She carried you up the stairs and back into the seating area and laid you down on one of the seats.

She went and grabbed Ash by the arm dragging her up the stairs and through the bus onto another seat but didn't put her down gently, she threw her on the seat, she was still knocked out btw.
"hey its ok, I'm here" she said softly to you. You pushed her off with the limited strength you had because you were very weak from the head injury Ash gave you.
"this was your fault, you shouldn't have sent that picture!" you shouted.
"MJ listen, I didn't mean for this to happen. If I'd have known this would happen, I wouldn't have done it, I just meant for it to be a funny little joke" Billie explained.
"just leave me alone" you said while sobbing. She left you alone and you were just laying there curled up in a little ball crying from the pain.
"hey darling, here's an ice pack for your head, Billie told me what happened" Maggie said softly putting an ice pack on your head.
"thank you" you said. About 20 minutes later, your head stopped hurting so much because you had the ice pack. You heard a yawn then a groan so you looked around and saw that it was coming from Ash, she was waking up from being knocked out by Billie.