Nineteen

"so are we gonna watch the movie now," you said annoyed. "yeah," she said pressing play. "finally" you mumbled. About 5 minutes later you rested your head on Billie's shoulder and she put her arm around you. you lifted your leg over her so you were now laying on top of her. She started playing with your hair while you were going to sleep.

1 HOUR LATER

You woke up and Billie was rubbing your back while watching the movie. "hi sleepyhead" she said softly. "hi" you replied moodily. "wanna know what happened while you were sleeping?" she asked. "yeah" you responded. "Hiccup captures a Night Fury without knowing until later and he befriends it and starts riding it and stuff and then the rest of the village find out about his Night Fury so they lock it up on one of their ships to locate the dragon nest and the dragon nest has a massive dragon and no Viking can defeat it so Hiccup comes with his friends on other dragons and gets his Night Fury from the ships to defeat the dragon but ends up dying but he doesn't actually die because his Night Fury saves him but he lost a leg and then dragons and Vikings became friends so yeah" she explained. "jeez that was a whole different story in itself, you didn't have to explain that much," you said a bit confused. "how else was I supposed to explain it?" she asked raising her voice a bit. "make it less confusing, I don't know" you replied. "It's getting late now, we should go to sleep," Billie said. "but I just woke up" you whined. "then just go back to sleep," she said mocking your voice. "fine," you said climbing off her. "where are you going?" she asked confused. "sleep," you said. "the bed is here though," she said. "I'm going in the guest bedroom" you replied walking out of the room. "why?" she asked. "because I'm not sleeping with you when you kissed another girl" you responded. "I said I was sorry like ten times," she said standing up. "you know when you smash a plate," you said. "yeah?" she replied curiously about what you were going to say. "and you say sorry" you continued. "yeah," she said again. "does it fix the plate?" you said. "no?" she replied. "exactly," you said walking to the guest room. she just lowered her head and went back into the room while you opened the door to the guest room. you checked the time before going to sleep, it was 9:00 pm. You fell asleep fairly quickly.

5 HOURS LATER

It was about 2 am and you woke up by the sound of a door opening. You turned around and saw Billie in the doorway holding the door handle. "I can't get to sleep," she said groggily. You just stared at her. "can I sleep with you?" she asked. "fine" you said moving over. She walked over to you and climbed into the bed. "thank you" she said when she pulled the covers over you both and cuddled you. "MJ". "yeah?" you asked. "I really am sorry," she said. "I know, get some sleep now" you replied.

7 HOURS LATER

You woke up at 9 am on top of Billie. She was still asleep and she looked really peaceful. You got out of bed and went to the kitchen leaving Billie in bed by herself. You made breakfast for you and Billie, toast with avocados. You heard heavy footsteps so you turned around and saw Billie panting heavily with her hand on her heart. "what happened?" you said rushing over to Billie. "I thought you ran away again," she said in between breaths. "no I was just making breakfast for us" you replied. "anyway, I was thinking we could-" her voice faded away as you noticed she was only wearing a sports bra and basketball shorts, and you were staring at her boobs. "hey" you heard her say as she clicked her fingers in your face. "what," you said shaking your head a bit from being zoned out. Billie just laughed and you thought it was really cute so you smiled without realizing. "let's eat!" she shouted. "ok" you laughed.

You both finished eating at the same time so you went to put your plate in the sink. "hold still, you have a crumb on your face" Billie told you when you put your plate down. She wiped it off with her thumb and you started blushing. Billie chuckled and walked away when she got the crumb off your face. "what? Why are you laughing?" you asked confused. "you're so cute when you blush," she answered. "stoppp" you whined. "you are though" she laughed. "hm," you stated under your breath before walking away. You walked into your room (not the guest room) and sat on the bed with your back against the backboard. Billie walked in soon after and sat next to you while you were scrolling through TikTok. You scrolled onto the next video and it was an imagine video that's said: imagine you and your crush were sat on your bed together looking at your phone and they grab your face and kiss you. when they pull away they say "I love you". you scrolled onto the next TikTok trying not to let Billie read it but she grabs your phone and swiped down to see it again. "you didn't let me read it all" she said. You just crossed your arms and stayed silent. About a minute later Billie grabs your face and kisses you. you pull away a few seconds later and say "what the hell Billie". "I love you," she said softly. She recreated the TikTok video. You laughed and kissed her again. when you pulled away you said "I love you too"

The end, this was bad but oh well