Twelve

When you got to the entrance of the hotel, the tour bus was already waiting outside.

You put your luggage in the bus and all went to the seating area. "so" finneas said. "so" you mocked him. You saw Billie laugh silently under her breath. Finneas gave you a 'was that necessary' look.

"well, I was gonna give you guys food.. But since you're annoying me" finneas said. "you better give me food or I'll kick you where the sun don't shine even harder than before" you said annoyed. "I'll go to my room then so you can't" finneas said standing up to leave.

"Billie grab him!" you shouted. She grabbed him and put him in a headlock. "ok ok you can have the food" he said. "thank you" you said grabbing the snacks. There was Hot Cheetos, sandwiches, and sweets.

Finneas dusted himself off and walked to his room in a mood. "I'll be back in a second." Billie said walking to finneas' room.

She came back and everyone walked in the room after her. "come on, we're going to a restaurant" she said. "so we're not gonna dress fancy?" you asked confused. "no need to, it's not that kind of restaurant" finneas said.

The bus stopped and everyone got out. You were all dressed in casual clothes; Billie is wearing her usual baggy clothes and they're green, you're wearing jeans and a blue hoodie, finneas is wearing a kind of fancy white suit, Maggie is wearing leggings, a short sleeve shirt and a cardigan, Patrick is wearing joggers and a short sleeve shirt and Claudia is wearing jeans and a crop top.

You looked around when you got off the bus and saw the restaurant, it was near a cliff so it looked very nice. Everyone went inside the restaurant and you all chose your meals.

TIMESKIP

You all finished your meals and called the waiter for dessert. "I'm going to the toilet" Billie said and left the table.

About 10 minutes later Billie came back. "what did you do in there?" you asked concerned. "I had a lot of water" she said. "ten minutes of piss?" you asked. "yeah and while I was pissing I fucked a random girl that went on there" she said sarcastically. "fair play" you said kinda impressed. "I was joking" she said. "yup I could tell" you said.

"desserts are here" the waiter said as he put desserts on the table. "I think this one is yours MJ" Billie said handing you some ice cream. "thank you" you said smiling. You could see in the corner of your eye that Billie was playing with her rings like she was nervous.

About 5 minutes later you almost finished your ice cream. But this time when you went to get more ice cream on the spoon it hit something, but it wasn't the bottom of the bowl.

Billie's Concert girlxgirl (finished)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें