Nine

You saw the door open and finneas poked his head round the door, "hey stranger, you need to be asleep in about 30 minutes if you want enough energy for tomorrow".
"uh ok thanks" you said smiling a little.
"is your head ok now?" he asked.
"uh yeah it's fine" you said.
"you say 'uh' a lot" he said.
"uh yeah, dammit" you said.
Finneas laughed, "don't worry it's cool. Anyways I gotta go, I'll see you in the morning".
"bye".

"the hell you doing in our room?!" you heard someone say.
"I was just telling your new girlfriend to be asleep soon" you heard another person say. It was Billie and finneas, arguing.
"she's not my girlfriend and you don't tell her what to do" Billie said. You were listening to them both through the door.
"jeez chill your gay ass" finneas said.
"go away" Billie said.
"oh and by the way" finneas said.
"what?" Billie asked annoyed.
"you're gay" finneas said playfully.
"yes.. Thank you for reminding me.. Don't tell anyone" Billie said annoyed.
"I won't don't worry" finneas said laughing.

You moved away from the door because you heard billie's footsteps getting louder.
"here" she said giving you a suitcase, it was black with red stripes.
"so.." you said while putting your clothes in the suitcase.
"yeah?" Billie asked curiously.
"you're gay" you said smiling a little.
"no, why'd you think that?" Billie asked.
"I know it, not think it" you said laughing.
"well you don't know much because I'm straight" Billie said.
"that's not what finneas said" you said playfully.
"he's lying, whatever he said" Billie said getting a little annoyed.
"you said it as well.. In the hall just now" you said laughing a little.
"oh" Billie said looking down.
"ya know I could just tell the whole world" you said. Billie looked at you worried. "but I'll be nice and keep it a secret" you said. Billie smiled.

You kept packing your clothes and left your clothes out for the next day.
"I'm gonna get changed now" Billie said.
"ok great?" you said. You were facing the opposite way from Billie looking at your phone. You decided to get dressed as well so you got dressed into some shorts and a crop top.

You felt hands on your waist so you turned your head and saw Billie smirking. "you look fine as hell ma" she said.
"uh no thanks, I'm going to bed now" you said as you tried to break free from her grip. She kept tightening her grip until you stopped trying to break free. "so" she said, "we could stay up a little later than we're supposed to" Billie said smirking.
"or you could go to bed now and not get on trouble" finneas said poking his head round the door.
"oh dammit finneas is privacy not in your dictionary or something!" Billie shouted annoyed.
"shut up people are sleeping in other rooms, and no not right now cos I'm trying to stop you getting in trouble" finneas whisper shouted. Billie walked over to the door and pushed finneas which sent him flying and then slammed the door. "so.." you said.
"just go to bed" Billie said exhausted.
"yesss! Finally!" you shouted excitedly. You jumped into your bed and Billie slipped into her bed and in like 5 seconds you heard light snores from her.