Eleven

Before you could walk away she grabbed you by the waist and pulled you back turning you round as she pulled you. She kissed your cheek and said "now we're ready".

You danced your way to the door and kicked your leg up, but finneas opened the door as you did so you kicked him where the sun don't shine. He made a very high-pitched squeak and fell to the floor. "uh, OH MY GOD BILLIE WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" you shouted.

Maggie came out of her room and saw finneas. "what did Billie do this time?" she said. Billie didn't say anything, she just pointed to you (she didn't do you if that's what you think). "I didn't mean to" you said.

"ok finneas looks like he's constipated or something" Billie said laughing. "Billie, pick him up and bring him downstairs for that comment" Maggie said sternly. "fine, but MJ kicked him just saying" Billie said as she picked finneas up and put him over her shoulder. "I can walk fine" finneas said. "cool" Billie said throwing him on the floor.

"Billie!" you shouted. "what" she said looking at you. "you can't do that!" you told her. "jeez ok... Mum" she said. You gave her a death stare and she just smiled.

Finneas stood up and looked at Billie while he brushed himself off. "I wish I could hurt you but I have something called RESPECT!" finneas shouted. "that's me going easy on you honey" she said walking past him.

Finneas grabbed your arm pulling you close to him. He leaned down to your ear and whispered "can you please hit her cherries again cos it hurt like shit when she dropped me". You smiled and nodded.

"Billie I have something for you" you said running over to her. "what" she said excitedly. "close your eyes, I have a very special surprise for you" you said seductively. "oooo I see, yes ma'am" she said. You looked at finneas and smiled.

"I LIKE YOUR CUT G" you shouted and slapped her. "OWWW WHYYYY" Billie shouted falling to the floor. Finneas laughed, "it's what you get for throwing me on the floor, MJ come on before she gets up!". You and finneas ran away and left Billie there.

About 10 minutes later Billie still wasn't at the entrance of the hotel to leave. Your phone started ringing and it was Billie calling you."hey what's up" you said. "can you come up the stairs please" she said, it sounded like she was crying. "yeah" you said, "hey she told me to go up the stairs". "I think we should all go in case she's in trouble" finneas said. "ok come on" you said running up the stairs.

You felt someone grab your arm and pull you into a corner. It was Billie. "you're gonna pay for hitting me" she said. She had you pinned against a wall so you couldn't go anywhere. "but billie-" you said trying to warn her that the whole family was there.
She started kissing you and of course you kissed her back.

"for crying out loud Billie" finneas said. Billie pulled away, "oh uh hey". "you tell me to give you some privacy but you don't go anywhere private" finneas said. "I was hoping she would be coming alone" Billie said. "Billie let's go, we need to be on the road" you said pulling her arm. "fine" she said walking close behind you.