Fifteen

FINNEAS' POV

Billie heard MJ's voice from the phone and started crawling on the floor over to my feet and started trying to climb up my legs. "what Billie" I asked. "I wanna talk to her" she said while crying. "no, she doesn't want to" I told her. She slowly stood up and looked at me then snatched my phone from my hand, ran out of the room and locked her door.

YOUR POV

You heard Billie faintly talking to Finneas but you couldn't tell what she was saying. You then heard a thud and fast footsteps. "MJ" you heard her say. "give the phone back to Finneas" you said annoyed. "no I wanna talk to you" she said crying. "no" you said and hung up.

FINNEAS' POV

I heard Billie trying to talk to MJ and then the beeps meaning MJ hung up on her, it was a bit rude but understandable since she's so hurt from Billie kissing that girl. "NOOOOOOOO!" I heard Billie scream. "open the door Billie" I said. The door unlocked and she gave me her phone then locked the door again. I walked away and called MJ again.

YOUR POV

Your phone started ringing again so you picked up. "Billie give the phone back to-". "I've got my phone back now but you kinda made Billie even worse by hanging up" Finneas said. "how?" you asked. "I'll just put my phone against her door" he said. You heard a tiny thud from Finneas putting his phone against Billie's door. All you heard was muffled screaming and crying. "oh shit" you said. "when are you coming back" he asked for like the third time. "I already told you, when I'm ready" you repeated. "fine but be quick the ready, bye" he said. "wait" you said before he hung up. "what?" he asked. "let me talk to Billie" you said, regretting it the second you said it, but you can't turn back now. "uh ok, BILLIE!" he shouted. "WHAT!" you heard her scream back. "MJ WANTS TO TALK TO YOU!" He shouted. You heard a very faint unlocking door then locking again. "MJ?" Billie asked making sure it was you. "hey" you said. "I'm sorry" she said, you heard her voice crack, "when are you coming home?". "not for a while" you replied. "no please come home soon" she said. "Billie you kissed another girl, it's not that easy to get over" you told her. "I didn't mean to, I was drunk" you heard her crying as she said that. "give the phone back to Finneas now" you said. "not until you come home" she said. "keep the phone then" you said and hung up.