Dr Strange - Caught Flirting

⚠️Fluff, suggestion of smut, ⚠️

I was at the compound with tony and bruce as we worked on a new suit for tony. I helped to weld together the plates and bruce helped code as tony aided me with welding.

"im going to call a meeting of the avengers, and anything other being who considers themselves useful, meet me in the centre room in 10 mins," tony said, leaving abruptly.

Bruce and i continued to design and programme the suit, only getting the helmet finished as tony summoned us to the main room. As we entered i saw my usual squadron, thor, cap, natasha, sam, ect. Yet when i looked around there were more. I recognised one to be wanda, the other vision, and the third, a tall, dark haired man in the back. His blue eyes could dazzle me from even this distance away. His strange suit was equipped with a belt, a large locket and a red billowing cloak. I shook the man from my thoughts as tony cleared his throat,

"avengers and allies, i call you hear to celebrate, the dawn of a new victory, so raise your glass, turn up the music, and let's party!" tony shouted as everyone erupted into cheer.

I headed straight for the bar to pour myself a whisky, yet as i reached for the botttle, a calloused hand met mine.

" my apolgies miss, " he said in a deep rippled voice. It was like dripping honey.

" oh no, really, i wasn't looking, ill pour us both a drink," i smiled nervously. He took a seat on the sofa nearby and i joined him promptly.

" Stephen strange," he smiled, kissing my hand.

A blush ran to my face.

"y/n l/n, former known as (your avenger name)"

"ahh the famous y/n, you are even more beautiful in person," he smirked, running a hand through his hair.

"your powers in the mystical arts are said to be second to none doctor, though im sure that's not your only magic," i winked. His cheeks tinted pink, a smiliar shade to mine. I noticed tony and Bruce watching us from across the room. I sent him dagger eyes warning him not to blow my shot with the handsome doctor.

" would you like to talk some where quieter? The balcony, perhaps?" he offered.

"of course,".

We walked only a few feet to the glass doors and out onto the balcony. The night air was surprisingly warm and his eyes glowed even more turquoise under the moon.

His fingers brushed against mine as we leaned on the balcony railing and i leaned in slightly, his perfect tender lips were about to grace mine as the balcony doors burst open, revealing tony.

"y/n, no playing hide the zuccini with dr strange," he chuckled, furrowing his brow.

"cock block," strange and i said at the same time causing the 3 of us to erupt into laughter.

"until next time pretty lady," strange chuckled.

"indeed doctor, keep stark on best behaviour," i smiled back. I looked into his eyes one last time, the warmth of his hand still lingering on mine and i disappeared into the night.